• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

necrop6

Apr 30, 2024
No you cannot. they will conflict. Honestly you do not need to, wicked whims has all the features of wonderful. However, if you are not comfortable with the explicit nature of wicked then wonderful is the PG version of wicked
Oh i see thank u

Nexxi.

Apr 26, 2024
I'm looking for saggy police style pants for guys (exposed penis). Where can I find a similar one?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
You can get all of Arnie's final releases . I have not tried them as they are a couple years old now and could be broken due to EA patches.

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023
I still use some and they work fine, no exceptions happen. But I use his smaller mods.
You can get all of Arnie's final releases . I have not tried them as they are a couple years old now and could be broken due to EA patches.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Do you have all of Mikkoi Body Parts from 2024? (Boobs, butts, hips, nips) It'd be much appreciated it if you could share them with the community as they are rare to find. I only have the old ones from like 2 years ago.
I have no freaking clue why NOBODY wants to leak this person stuff. I'm legit tempted to just sub to their page and share it myself tbh.
I refuse to believe not a single person has it. Not even the telegram page has their stuff. Its insane I tell ya'!

Arnie was depressed and stopped creating mods after his Patreon content was leaked. There will never be an open world mod again, Farmland...
LMAO!!!! wtf?? did they think that locking stuff behind a paywall it wouldn't get leaked? its good he's gone. What a weak person.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SkyRebel