Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Anarcis Animations ( 30/04/2024 )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Azmodan22 Gold Normal Animations ( 30/04/2024 )

Azmodan22 Gold Rough Animations ( 30/04/2024 )

Azmodan22 Platinum Normal Animations ( 30/04/2024 )

Azmodan22 Platinum Rough Animations ( 30/04/2024 )

YrSa Fetish Moves ( 30/04/2024 )

YrSa Special ( 30/04/2024 )

Fionnachree

Apr 17, 2024
Can both mods be used together wickedwhims and wonderfulwhims?
No you cannot. they will conflict. Honestly you do not need to, wicked whims has all the features of wonderful. However, if you are not comfortable with the explicit nature of wicked then wonderful is the PG version of wicked

Reactions: VglHB

master861

Nov 4, 2022
ATrois Animations (23.04.2024)

Savaccini Animations (29.04.2024)

[FEMDOMANIA] Patreon Animations (25.04.2024)

Fruitydelicious Animations (25.04.2024)

BigBadBunny Animations (28.04.2024)

Swee3 Animations (20.04.2024)

Melodark Animations (27.04.2024)

Wait melodark is the one that is banned on mcc discord be carefull if you install that and get any bug's from mcc, ther dont support any stuff from that guy

Reactions: MatomiB

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Wait melodark is the one that is banned on mcc discord be carefull if you install that and get any bug's from mcc, ther dont support any stuff from that guy
They are probably banned because some animations can be considered rape or forced. They're all such whining pussies on MCCC...pushin their morals and agendas in a game. Ignoring the fact that all people with common sense can indeed differ between fiction and reality and don't need fucking guidelines how to mod their game.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
They are probably banned because some animations can be considered rape or forced. They're all such whining pussies on MCCC...pushin their morals and agendas in a game. Ignoring the fact that all people with common sense can indeed differ between fiction and reality and don't need fucking guidelines how to mod their game.
Wait... I thought MCCC is a "PG-13" mod. Why isn't WickedWhims banned as well? Answer: They are all in cahoots with one another and anyone who does not kiss the golden ring gets ostracized. How irascible!

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Wait... I thought MCCC is a "PG-13" mod. Why isn't WickedWhims banned as well? Answer: They are all in cahoots with one another and anyone who does not kiss the golden ring gets ostracized. How irascible!
Its totes sad really. Wicked whims allows incest, wtf. They're probably ok with wickedwhims because its the big dog in the sims modding community.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I only dit say that because yesterday i got are error on MCC and try to get help on the mcc discord bam i got are strike because some of the banned authors was installed inside my mods.Becaus incest is allowed in some regions not many regions but it is in some that is why it is allowed on ther discord.Is the same with orther games if you dont know that is are game then you should not play it.

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
I only dit say that because yesterday i got are error on MCC and try to get help on the mcc discord bam i got are strike because some of the banned authors was installed inside my mods.Becaus incest is allowed in some regions not many regions but it is in some that is why it is allowed on ther discord.Is the same with orther games if you dont know that is are game then you should not play it.
The error is not caused by the animation but as soon as they see the package name in the LE logs they will strike you and ban you just because you want some help. This is probably one of the worst behaviour I can imagine in a community. They also stressed several creators because they worked with a useful modlibrary which was created by their "enemy" and the creators had no idea why they were banned because they just use useful stuff without knowing any drama from like years ago.
You could rename the package to something like "catvideos1.package" or whatever. Animations should still work but the package name is not in your LE logs in case you seek help. You just need to remember to always rename the animation file.
Or if the error occurs continuously you could temporary put the banned packages out of your mod folder and use a fresh LE log appearing after (you need to delete the old one first).

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Slave