Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aynasm

Jan 20, 2019
I think it might be in the Mega folder from the first page of this thread, but I think it's also public now so a quick Google search should bring it up. If not let me know and I'll try to post a dl for you. :)
I found it! Thank you for your reply and kindness!

NewRandomNoob

Aug 24, 2018
Sstormyy update - 19 february 2019

I'll put directly the link to the mega folder where i've put all the stuff till the end of the november, if you want to download all the stuff.
Folder with all the Sstormyy stuff (it'll be added in mega folder of K.Leoric later anyway) :

For the update, there are 7 different packages, i'll put the links of all of them with the screenshot in the spoiler, but you can also find them on the link above.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a shame the first dress has clipping issues.

Sep 13, 2018
Attention:

For those that haven't figured it out yet, SimFileShare is down for maintenance and data backup. It is expected to last all day 2/20/19, possible 2/21/19 as well.

From SimFileShare Tumblr:

Reactions: MickCasanova

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
New lupo! New series:
- Cuckhold for bed
- S. Valentine's day (MMFF for dining table)

Normal:
Modded:
Mmm is there a way to force MMFF animations like the S. Valentine's day to use man and woman despite it being designed for gay couples? I can see a few poses that could work for straight couples and I've already tried to tell wickedwhims to not recognize genders but it keeps matching gay couples

Reactions: Sangaril71

doctr

Aug 13, 2018
Mmm is there a way to force MMFF animations like the S. Valentine's day to use man and woman despite it being designed for gay couples? I can see a few poses that could work for straight couples and I've already tried to tell wickedwhims to not recognize genders but it keeps matching gay couples
Yes, it can be done. Make it very easy. I sometimes change his animation for all sexes for personal use, but now there is no time.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Yes, it can be done. Make it very easy. I sometimes change his animation for all sexes for personal use, but now there is no time.
Thank you for the reply, but i really see no point in it if you keep the solution to yourself.

doctr

Aug 13, 2018
Thank you for the reply, but i really see no point in it if you keep the solution to yourself.
I would give you an edited version, but now I'm not playing a game, and my edited version would be relevant only until the next Lupo update.
upd. Of course, in theory, they can be separated into a separate .package, but this is more complicated.

Sep 21, 2018
Actually, if I'm not mistaken, you can change a setting in WW to ignore the genders. This way, you can use any sex animation on your sims regardless of what genders they were originally intended to be used for. I don't remember the name of the setting off the top of my head and I'm busy at the moment to check, but with a little bit of poking around, I'm sure you'll be able to find it before I'm able to tell you.

EDIT: Sex Settings > Gender Settings > Gender Recognition Type > select "Anything Goes"

Reactions: Duriel
D

Deleted member 970849

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, you can change a setting in WW to ignore the genders. This way, you can use any sex animation on your sims regardless of what genders they were originally intended to be used for. I don't remember the name of the setting off the top of my head and I'm busy at the moment to check, but with a little bit of poking around, I'm sure you'll be able to find it before I'm able to tell you.
anything goes in gender settings I think

Reactions: _Fin_

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I made a small mistake in creating the modded package. It didn't contain the 4 player infos in the XML.
Reason being, those infos were stored in a different package. Lupo and his weird shenanigans.
Here's the correct version!

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
I hope sims 5 takes the sims 3 route again or more realistic, at least graphically world wise. I don't care if the sims people themselves are cartoony since we're just going to mod them anyway.

I also think Sims 5 will be the most graphic when it comes to mods lol.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
EDIT: Sex Settings > Gender Settings > Gender Recognition Type > select "Anything Goes"
Although it does pair sims of the same gender by default, I can swap individual sims through dialogue. So that works with a little manual effort, thank you for the heads up!

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
It's a shame the first dress has clipping issues.
yeah, dresses are probably the most clipping type of clothes of the game regarding CC, but considering the previous long dress he did, i see that he progresses constantly, and he said on patreon that he's planning to retexture/recolor (and polishing) more old clothes in the future, so we'll see :)

doctr

Aug 13, 2018
It’s a pity that Maxis doesn’t add the slow moution function to the game, then you wouldn’t have to constantly pause the game, and you could catch and consider much more game moments ... In Sims 3, at least the code was that allowed you to slow down the game time .. It's hard for them to do a similar function ... I do not understand :confused:

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017

Again for the People have Never Tried My CC.
Nice to see modder in here and thanks for the mod! Too bad that my main sim uses the bottom body from EVE, and there's really not enough mods for the body. I don't suppose you can give me a quick guide on how to convert some maxis body clothings to EVE ones? Would really be appreciated.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
It’s a pity that Maxis doesn’t add the slow moution function to the game, then you wouldn’t have to constantly pause the game, and you could catch and consider much more game moments ... In Sims 3, at least the code was that allowed you to slow down the game time .. It's hard for them to do a similar function ... I do not understand :confused:
You can do that with MCCC, but i agree, that's a functionnality that should be in the game without the help of a mod.

Again for the People have Never Tried My CC.
I love the pants, that's a fine piece of ass you got there, and i'm a simple man, i see a round bubble butt, i like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes