Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2018
New update from DWP!

"Yes we are running late. We were working on a deal to move to a faster service with the server we are currently on. So we are all dipping into our pockets for the end of the month to move the site again. Yes we are moving again, but for good this time. No hick-ups allowed now"

ara shadow

Nov 13, 2018
Hi guys,
I was wondering if any of you have played around with converting ts3 animations to ts4?
I found this post on reddit but I am such a noob I have no idea how to import a CLIP file to blender and I can't find any tutorials on this.

Obviously, if someone figured out how to have more than one actor at a time, this would open up a lot of KW animations for WW, so that's cool.

Personally I have a lot of basegame animations that I want to convert but like I said I'm clueless and having a lot of software problems... *cue the world's tiniest violin as I wallow in self pity* lol

Mizu_H.

Sep 21, 2018
Hi everyone! Can I ask why in cas (but also in game!) my male sims have this issue? :ROFLMAO: My game is updated and also wickedwhims (v140.4) and I use just lunar eclipse mod for penis, not the old one but TurboDriver's new version. Can anyone help to solve this? :cry:

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Hi Mizu_H. the problem lays in your skintone mods. i had the same i deleted all of them. to make sure about what skintones are messing with your game i recommend saving "blank" sim without custom clothes then with Sims 4 Tray Importer check Custom Content you have installed.

I hope this will help you :)

Reactions: rai-chan

Mizu_H.

Sep 21, 2018
Hi Mizu_H. the problem lays in your skintone mods. i had the same i deleted all of them. to make sure about what skintones are messing with your game i recommend saving "blank" sim without custom clothes then with Sims 4 Tray Importer check Custom Content you have installed.

I hope this will help you :)
Hi Disqu and thanks a lot for your help! I will try removing all my custom skintones, but it's so unfair :cry::ROFLMAO: I just love so much my skintones and want to use them! :confused: I will try without them, maybe I can use some skin overlay...what do you think?

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Hi everyone! Can I ask why in cas (but also in game!) my male sims have this issue? :ROFLMAO: My game is updated and also wickedwhims (v140.4) and I use just lunar eclipse mod for penis, not the old one but TurboDriver's new version. Can anyone help to solve this? :cry:
That isn't Lunar Eclipse's. It's the WW default penis and the problem can be caused by 3 things: incompatible skin, incompatible skintone or texture overlaping.
Remove the shoes from the Sim, if the problem is still there try using the default skin. If those two things fail, the problem is that the skin tone you're using doesn't have color on that part.

Note: skin and skin tone aren't the same thing. Skins can either be non-overlay (full coverage, have their own skin tones), or overlay (greyscale, only add shadows and highlights). Skin tones are the colors you select on the Bodies and control panel , their purpose is to color overlay skins and they don't work on non-overlay skins.

Mizu_H.

Sep 21, 2018
That isn't Lunar Eclipse's. It's the WW default penis and that skin isn't compatible with it. It could also be caused by the skintone or the shoes.
How can I do to make my game show just the lunar eclipse one in cas and in game?

Moonny

May 12, 2018
How can I do to make my game show just the lunar eclipse one in cas and in game?
WW penis is default and comes included in the mod. It will overlay any other penis while in CAS, but it should show Lunar Eclipse's while out of it if you have it selected on WW body parts selector.
There must be a way to remove it, but I wouldn't do it unless you know 100% what you're doing or you could mess things up.

Mizu_H.

Sep 21, 2018
WW penis is default and comes included in the mod. It will overlay any other penis while in CAS, but it should show Lunar Eclipse's while out of it if you have it selected on WW body parts selector.
There must be a way to remove it, but I wouldn't do it unless you know 100% what you're doing or you could mess things up.
Thanks for your answer! Hope that maybe in game there will be no problem if I select lunar eclipse penis for males. But why I can't select it on a female that have penis (cas setting)?

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Assuming that's the bin folder in the game folder, you are missing a bunch of files, at least compared to me. There is no dll for the 64 bit exe either. Where did you get the torrent from?
i got it from this site

if u have a better link could u plz send it

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes