Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
If you want to get the latest version of Sims4 you might want to look . Their links use "link to" but you can get around that by copying the link location, paste into address bar and then removing the "https: // link-to.net/ some/ nonsense/?r=" before the actual link. You can get the full shebang or patch to the latest edition.

Aug 20, 2017
hi friends! this will be my last contribution for a while. the accident many of you know i was in a couple weeks back is proving to be really expensive and time consuming. in the meantime, here's some new boobies for ya!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Take care, @it_wasnt_me. Be kind to yourself, hope to see you back here soon! :)

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Hi Disqu and thanks a lot for your help! I will try removing all my custom skintones, but it's so unfair :cry::ROFLMAO: I just love so much my skintones and want to use them! :confused: I will try without them, maybe I can use some skin overlay...what do you think?
Hello @Mizu_H. well skin overlays would be better option i myself uses skin overlays than skintones... well i have modded skintones edited by some authors but... i do not know if they would fit to Lunar Penis Mod but give a shot maybe they will fit. im using Noir Penis mods myself only one thing i dont like is that Noir have skin tattoos i had to edit them to fit those skintones im using.

Those skintones i downloaded from LL (LoversLab) i think.

if you mean in CAS you can't select it then maybe is only selectable by Body Selector of WW... or maybe the Lunar Penis you have is only available for Males... i think there is standalone mod for females... but i dont know 100 % :/

Reactions: Mizu_H.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Hi, my apologies for the huge delays, currently preparing an exam so i didn't check my PC for a few days, so a lot of stuff coming today :)

Apparently Simfileshare is down (again...), or at least, not working for me, so only mega link for now.

Lifeline update - Right hand pack - 15 & 18 february 2019

Double Bed Fivesome Stages 1 & 2 (MFFFF)
Forced on the couch Stages 1 & 2 (MF, and it should be an oral only series)

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Sstormyy update - 19 february 2019

I'll put directly the link to the mega folder where i've put all the stuff till the end of the november, if you want to download all the stuff.
Folder with all the Sstormyy stuff (it'll be added in mega folder of K.Leoric later anyway) :

For the update, there are 7 different packages, i'll put the links of all of them with the screenshot in the spoiler, but you can also find them on the link above.

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
hi is there a way for guys to wear a strap on, I made it so my male sims wont undress during sex cause i want his costume to be on but now there isnt a penis

Kitska

Feb 13, 2019
does anyone have the A.trois 172 package file itself? every time i try to extract it from the rar file, it says it's damaged/corrupt. repairing it does nothing but tell me there are no files to repair. by the way, thank you for all the shares. i hate paywalls for mods

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
does anyone have the A.trois 172 package file itself? every time i try to extract it from the rar file, it says it's damaged/corrupt. repairing it does nothing but tell me there are no files to repair. by the way, thank you for all the shares. i hate paywalls for mods
Try extracting it with 7zip.

ara shadow

Nov 13, 2018
hi is there a way for guys to wear a strap on, I made it so my male sims wont undress during sex cause i want his costume to be on but now there isnt a penis
It might depend on the costume and what strapons you have installed but, theoretically, you could just remove the male filter in CAS and the strapons would become selectable. That would be my guess anyways...

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Can i have all animation packs from mega folder installed together? Or there will be issues?

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Can i have all animation packs from mega folder installed together? Or there will be issues?
There might be a conflict for Lupobianco packages if you do that, as there are the normal animations and the modded ones from @Finfin, so pay attention to that. Otherwise i think it'll be ok :)

Reactions: ijako3
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes