Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys, what are you doing for long load times? does merging packages really help? I have too much CC lol i need help
You can merge, but if something breaks because of a patch you are fucked. Honestly I would go through with Sims4Studio or Tray Importer and decide if you use it or not. I got rid of a lot of CC when I realized how much stuff I was downloading but rarely using. Also helps that I switched from Alpha to Maxis Match.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
I'm having lots of fun figuring out why my sim likes eating her food like this!

yeah, yeah, welcome to what drove me nuts ...
narrowed big time to one of these
things then got back to normal
(afterall ... I don't miss BB that much anyway)

try and let me know

08.07.2017. 17:48 89,763 [BB][Female]Bottom.package
24.07.2017. 12:44 189,984 [BB][Female]Top (fixed).package
04.02.2017. 06:06 192,771 [BB][Female]Top.package
13.08.2017. 14:16 209,512 [BB][Male]Top.package

Painted black

Aug 5, 2018
Are those animations really new? I mean, in the animators folders, the inclusion dates are from July, but the files I already have in my mod folder animations from August
I usually save a back up of my folder before making any changes. you can usually tell by the Size of the package you are trying to replace (no pun intended ha! ). If the new package is bigger, and named the same then its likely the newer version. Most of the packages are continuous updates.

pasoendan

Dec 16, 2017
I'm having lots of fun figuring out why my sim likes eating her food like this!
Having this bug since cats & dogs, i already accepted that i can't fix this shit
if you know what exactly cc causing this, you can fix it using s4studio,
open the cc using sims4studio and select in the menu TOOLS-MODDING-FIX SLOT RAYS(cas arm position)
but dont do this on default body replacement, it can break the mod. use S4CasTools to fix it

Reactions: jF1983

prills

Aug 8, 2018
Having this bug since cats & dogs, i already accepted that i can't fix this shit

I merge but mostly stuff that usually don't break, like make-up, hair, shoes
resolved for me I deleted 3 files which added the tongue try to do that

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I uploaded the animations but forgot to put each in it's own folder, sorry, it's fixed now @Zakrath

if you know what exactly cc causing this, you can fix it using s4studio,
open the cc using sims4studio and select in the menu TOOLS-MODDING-FIX SLOT RAYS(cas arm position)
but dont do this on default body replacement, it can break the mod. use S4CasTools to fix it
resolved for me I deleted 3 files which added the tongue try to do that
Thanks for the tips!

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
so did u restart game after u ticked enable custom content and script mods
Sorry for late reply. Yes everything is ticked the only thing ive changed is updated to latest version of WW, Nisa and MCCC but when i go back to the prev version it is still broken. Tried making a new game, reinstalling sims 4 and it is still not fixed

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Hmm... i figured out i had like 10 GB+ of mods, and also that my game was lagging hard for the launch. So i managed to download Mod Conflict Detector, and he found lots of doubled files (even x4 lol), but also lots of conflicts. When i looked closely to these conflicts, i saw that pretty much all the WW Animations are described as conflicting each other.
My question is, does anyone have the same problem ?
I want to keep most of my mods and not deleting conflicting ones if this isn't necessary, but i would like to avoid the 10 min launching time :x

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Hmm... i figured out i had like 10 GB+ of mods, and also that my game was lagging hard for the launch. So i managed to download Mod Conflict Detector, and he found lots of doubled files (even x4 lol), but also lots of conflicts. When i looked closely to these conflicts, i saw that pretty much all the WW Animations are described as conflicting each other.
My question is, does anyone have the same problem ?
I want to keep most of my mods and not deleting conflicting ones if this isn't necessary, but i would like to avoid the 10 min launching time :x
Mod Conflict Detector is a terrible program to use. Of course WW animations 'conflict' with each other. They use the same rig. They are fine. You need to go through with Sims4Studio and get rid of CC you don't use. Also organize your mods folder. If I download something I have downloaded before Chrome puts a 1 beside the download and that lets me know I already have that so I don't have multiple files of the same thing.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
crap , yes it could be , it probably is tongue mod ... i've forgotten i've disabled some stuff ,

Code:
367,062 customtonguemesh1.package.disabled
577,300 customtonguemesh2.package.disabled
385,476 gtaman9_nipples v2.package.disabled
3,451 NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package.disabled
475,097 NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package.disabled
472,597 NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package.disabled
144,187 [AirplaneRandy] (Soft) Hentai Nipple Tattoo.package.disabled
440,990 [AirplaneRandy] Realistic 2 Nipple Tattoo.package.disabled
115,656 [AirplaneRandy] Realistic Nipple Tattoo.package.disabled
387,821 [BB]Skintones.package.disabled
330,567 [BB][Male-Female-Children]Feet.package.disabled
1,720,635 [BB][Male]Penis.package.disabled
2,657,864 [BB][Male]SkinAsTattoos.package.disabled
11,224,669 [BB][Male]SkinDefaultOverlays.package.disabled
 33,024 [BB][Male]TanlinesBottom.package.disabled
and that would make 'ANIMATION+TONGUE.package' problematic one also, so ditch

for WW_GIFT_1/2.package ...
yesterday downloaded again and s4pe crashed about same place as before,
still screaming about wrong compression type @2/10th of import scale

but , i dont know anymore , s4studio crashed yesterday, but worked today... on the same file (1) lol,
yeah, cant blame, it is not the perfect stable solution anyway as with all kind of mods

cc.. think i've found the culprit, memory leak, overflow, .. s4studio is still 32bit proggie so working with big merged and/or unstable packs results in out of memory
probably in game is still valid... so , knock urself
..recommend ditch noir from merged pack (or make separate noir merge, it aint gonna update soon anyway)
..don't merge animations , they update regularly .. so whats the point? to re-merge every week or so
..editing , cutting/paste of stuff in merged packs is not advisable, better make new every time ... just not stable enough .. and that is what happened to your merges
im not big fan of merged stuff anyway.. :D

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Mod Conflict Detector is a terrible program to use. Of course WW animations 'conflict' with each other. They use the same rig. They are fine. You need to go through with Sims4Studio and get rid of CC you don't use. Also organize your mods folder. If I download something I have downloaded before Chrome puts a 1 beside the download and that lets me know I already have that so I don't have multiple files of the same thing.
Alright, thanks :)

The problem with S4S is that I have like 6100+ CC files, going through each one, one by one is really horrible. But i think i'm going to do that anyway, i need a clean cc database before beginning merging some packages to make the game faster.

MCD is good to identify the potential cc you have in double however, because when you download a package of cc, you don't see necessarily that there is the same cc file in three different subfolder within the package you downloaded (or even if you copy a cc in two different subfolder and forgot to erase one, that's my case).

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes