Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

akmedtheturk

Jul 16, 2018
:HeyGuys:
I don't have any leaks to share unfortunately -- I just want to say I have massive respect and appreciation for what the leakers are doing for this community. Hats off to you

Reactions: Emcke

Kamenashi

Feb 12, 2018
Hey is there any place where I can request sims from the Sims 4 Gallery? Games4World isn't accepting any & I can't find a proper download for these sims.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
If you are talking about Zerbu's Go To School Mod his site answers that question.
You need the mod Venue Changes in order for the new venue types to show up.
I have the venue mod installed but the venue type isn't showing up?

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
I have the venue mod installed but the venue type isn't showing up?
You have both mods? And your game is up to date and the mods are as well? I don't use the mods so I don't know how to help. Here is the discord to ask about Zerbu's mod.

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Slow in here lately huh?
Yeah just a few months ago this topic was alive but idk right now. Moderators came here and said somethings i didnt get what they wanted to say actually because of my english but after that either finfin had commentry post nor mommabear showed up and shared post. I hope they would come back nearly to september.

Reactions: SirBonesalot

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Slow in here lately huh?
Some leakers went mia while others had to stop and K.Leoric has left us temporarily to sort some things. Without a constant flow of content there's not much left to talk about.

Having said that it does feel like interest (or perhaps discussion) of the game has dwindled. In many of the places I frequent that talk about the sims they all seem to have slowed down as well. Maybe everyone is just enjoying seasons so much that they aren't posting about it.

It could be worse...it could be like.....the sims facebo--I mean reddit.:idontcare:

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Slowly been working on finishing my legacy sims house. Their current one was perfect at the time, but now they need more room for Seasons stuff. I haven't even experienced it yet.

wolf78

Jul 18, 2018
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your help. It is unfair what modders do with the "patreon" feature. I used to be a patreon but now... no more, I spent money just to have "less-broken-mods" in waiting for a definitive edition that never comes! Thank you again!

Reactions: P@treon

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
It could be worse...it could be like.....the sims facebo--I mean reddit.:idontcare:
Not sure if summer has people outdoors enjoying the weather/vacations, but it feels like a lot of people are MIA. Tumblr is sucking lately, sssvitlans looks like it has less posts than say, a month ago. And reddit... boy, what is going on there? I had to take a break from the sims sub there because it was getting on my nerves to see all the same questions over and over and over and over again. Plus all the rest... I feel that the community there is going downhill. Hope this is just a phase, but it has been like this for a while, so... :noexpression:

Reactions: Spillthebeans

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
I don't post in the reddit sub. They attack you for not being like them. Like damn, it's my game let me play how I fucking want. Lol the questions..WHAT ARE YOUR MUST HAVE MODS!? WHAT MODS DO YOU GUYS USE? Those questions?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I don't post in the reddit sub. They attack you for not being like them. Like damn, it's my game let me play how I fucking want. Lol the questions..WHAT ARE YOUR MUST HAVE MODS!? WHAT MODS DO YOU GUYS USE? Those questions?
I don't post on reddit but what turns me away from the sims sub is that it's no different from facebook. It's just the same thing over and over which usually boils down to talking about their sims appearances. "Look how my sim turned out!" "Look at my cute couple" "Look at my ugly sim with over-exaggerated features" and the questions...I can't get over how everyone uses google every day for every little thing yet they're unable to search for anything, instead opting to be spoonfed by others. It blows my mind.

It is nice to see the occasional build or a throwback post featuring the sims 1 or 2 but most of it is just boring to me. When they *do* talk about the game it's usually a status update like "My sims got married look how cute!!!" "Uh oh dan and andy are having another fight!". Who the fuck are these people? I feel like someone I don't know scrolled down to the middle of their facebook wall on their phone and then handed it to me. Maybe that's what the sims is now.

Admittedly I don't spend all that much time in the character creator but rather in building lots and actually playing the game but I'm starting to think I may be in the minority.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
WHAT ARE YOUR MUST HAVE MODS!? WHAT MODS DO YOU GUYS USE? Those questions?
WHAT PACK SHOULD I GET? WHY MY MODS BROKE? ALPHA OR MAXIS MATCH? IS TS3 BETTER THAN TS4? WHICK ONE SHOULD I GET IT? Damn, how about a search? Plus what you wrote, don't dare stray from the general opinion or the brigade comes full force on you with the downvotes.

Sims sub latey has a vibe of "give it to me on a spoon and chewed up already, or else!". :idontcare:

I don't post on reddit but what turns me away from the sims sub is that it's no different from facebook. It's just the same thing over and over which usually boils down to talking about their sims appearances. "Look how my sim turned out!" "Look at my cute couple" "Look at my ugly sim with over-exaggerated features".
For a bit people were posting funny WW shots and being witty in the comments, but those posts/posters pretty much vanished, right? I would love to know the age average of the sims sub. My guess would be young teen girls as being the majority, because it's so boring and samey-samey as I remember my teen years were. :perservingface:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
For a bit people were posting funny WW shots and being witty in the comments, but those posts/posters pretty much vanished, right? I would love to know the age average of the sims sub. My guess would be young teen girls as being the majority, because it's so boring and samey-samey as I remember my teen years were. :perservingface:
Real talk? I'm surprised they would let even cropped WW shots slide there. Hate I missed it. Though considering the average age there it probably wouldn't be appropriate. It's gotta be at most 16 or it feels that way.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Hello! I know it's been a while, but for the moment I stopped pledging to creators on Patreon.
The reason is, almost all of them, over mid 2018, have been abysmal in terms of quality and quantity of updates.
Hope you guys understand where I'm coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes