Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Hey, would you happen to know if the megafile counts as a mirror, since you keep older versions of the mods on there? I've only uploaded twice, so its not a big deal for me, but for people who have been leaking for a while, do they have to go back and add mirrors to everything?
Actually no, I don't think so. It might be any person who downloaded the file on your link, at the request of community members.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
mccc 5.0.0.1 and mcwoohoo

Thank you so much, people have been asking a lot for that version i don't know why tho.

Hey, would you happen to know if the megafile counts as a mirror, since you keep older versions of the mods on there? I've only uploaded twice, so its not a big deal for me, but for people who have been leaking for a while, do they have to go back and add mirrors to everything?
Sadly no since i would have to upload at the same time the file was shared.

moonman5

May 31, 2018
Thank you so much, people have been asking a lot for that version i don't know why tho.
It's a major versioning number change (the 4.5.5.5 to 5.0) so people get pretty excited about those. He's disabled some of the logging features by default and it's cleared up a lot of lag/unresponsive options so I'm pretty happy about it.

Changelog for 5.0.0.1:
  • Updated Autonomy Scan for SCAM 4.0 features. This allows searches to be done for specific interaction names. After clicking on a Sim and choosing the MC Tuner > Enable Scumbumbo Autonomy Scan, clicking on the ground will show a menu option, “Scumbumbo Autonomy Commands”. That menu includes the previous option for “Currently Running Scan” as well as an option to “Search All Running Interactions” and “Search All Autonomous Interactions”. "Search All Running Interactions" allows entering one or more words to filter the currently running interaction list. The “Search All Autonomous Interactions” allows entering one or more words to filter all the autonomous interactions currently loaded into Sims 4. More details for this will be included on the Autonomy Scan documentation on my website.
  • Hot Weather and Cold Weather outfits are allowed for MC Cleaner remove item outfit lists and MC Dresser blacklist and whitelist, so the MCCC errors that were being logged from those processes should work fine now.
  • Made setting relationships between Sims easier. After clicking on a Sim and choosing to Add Relationship in the Relationship menu, a Sim-picker dialog will be displayed allowing the player to choose a Sim to add a relationship with the currently selected Sim. This replaces some complicated “Primary”/“Secondary” sim-selection that had to be done previously. Also, added a “Add Relationship with Sim on Lot” option that limits the Sim Picker dialog to only Sims on the current lot. Much less to go through that way…
  • Fixed “Change Outfit” from MC Dresser to show filters at the top of the dialog for the different outfit categories. Note that “Career” and “Bathing” outfits, if applicable, will not have categories. They will show-up in the “All” outfit categories filter.Fixed an issue with “Change Outfit” in the MC Dresser menu that prevented the dialog for showing swimming outfits for toddlers.
  • If pets are fixed, they should not become pregnant or make other pets pregnant with MC Pregnancy. Thanks, DoveCalderwood, for bringing this to my attention!

cubnmlk

Apr 1, 2018
does anyone have the old versions of itasan's get to college mod?, the only version i can find is the one updated for seasons and it messes up my game.

If anyone has version 2.0 that'd be amazing

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
For those who don't know, Finfin stopped being a leaker, it's been some time since Mommabear and JF1983 logged so yeah, we are low on donors.
There's also the modders themselves that are slow, but they usually are in this time of the year.
Thanks for information I just wonder why finfin has stopped that

D

Deleted member 264337

Everyone's welcome to contribute and be a donor, we're running low on people at the moment.. It'd be great if anyone can help out.. until then, keep your expectations low because there probably won't be as many leaks as before, if any at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes