Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to look into this! We'd really appreciate it if we were able to continue using SimFileShare!
No problem, actually kinda embarrassed it didn't occur to me. Yandex Disk is also not on the approved list so we'll need to figure that one out too.... ideas?

Reactions: hmorphone
D

Deleted member 264337

No problem, actually kinda embarrassed it didn't occur to me. Yandex Disk is also not on the approved list so we'll need to figure that one out too.... ideas?
Don't worry about it! As far as i know, none of us here uses Yandex Disk.. but should the need arise, we'll be sure to encourage our leakers to upload somewhere else! If SimFileShare makes the cut, we'll just keep using that for the convenience of it.

Anal

Jun 30, 2018
If the animations were immensely better, I would pay but he needs to hire animators IMO. Also a lot of new updates don't make any sense. I have an older version of the Fame mod because having people fall in a hole? That's a little outlandish and not needed.
Same thoughts for me, great guy but he needs help with the animations and I'm sure someone posted the 1.6 version here.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
New YrSa animations:

I would recommend to use edfile.pro, seems the fastest and the most reliable sharing website.

Manae

Mar 26, 2018
I just wanted to say "Thank you" to all of you for your hard work. :) I'm so glad I found this site.
Now I'm able to download MaySims hair again. (I looove the hair he/she makes.) ^.^ And also the animations for WickedWhims. :3

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I just wanted to say "Thank you" to all of you for your hard work. :) I'm so glad I found this site.
Now I'm able to download MaySims hair again. (I looove the hair he/she makes.) ^.^ And also the animations for WickedWhims. :3
Appreciated!

MackerelSz

Jan 19, 2018
New YrSa animations:

I would recommend to use edfile.pro, seems the fastest and the most reliable sharing website.
I tried Chrome and Firefox first, only showed a grey background with 100/001 logo and didn't download. Edge was the only browser that started the downloads.

SmellyNate

Apr 9, 2018
New YrSa animations:

It only gives me a purple logo upon clicking download. SFS is preferable.

Reactions: AlphaGame

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
It's not 'bout VPN , they've *uckedup adblock solutions and or *hitty setup browsers.
Try running with add-on(s) disabled..

EDfile via firefox works like a charm. , (or via tor, but ..wtf)

Anyways , Thank You .. Yrsa slowly becomes fav., if not the best.

Reactions: Kamenashi
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes