Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I dunno, diversifying personalities and adding some depth to relationships seems like a great idea for a sex mod. If it's handled right it should fit in with everything else just fine.
Its like McDonald making wrappers, plastic bags to wrap their burgers .. or whatever .. McD should only care about making fries and burgers. Let others worry about those bags and stuff.

WW should care only about letting sims have sex. Incest? Beastiality? Rape? Sure altho I'm staying with a 10-foot pole from those. But personality? Don't get me wrong. I like them in my game, but split it up.. Make a new mod for it. Not bundle it up with WW. Even MCCC comes with an optional MC Woohoo.

shampuru

Oct 16, 2017
Its like McDonald making wrappers, plastic bags to wrap their burgers .. or whatever .. McD should only care about making fries and burgers. Let others worry about those bags and stuff.

WW should care only about letting sims have sex. Incest? Beastiality? Rape? Sure altho I'm staying with a 10-foot pole from those. But personality? Don't get me wrong. I like them in my game, but split it up.. Make a new mod for it. Not bundle it up with WW. Even MCCC comes with an optional MC Woohoo.
All you need to do if you want a fuckfest is just enable the 'always accept' switch. You can just ignore everything else. :rolleyes:

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Make a new mod for it. Not bundle it up with WW. Even MCCC comes with an optional MC Woohoo.
I kinda agree with that, he should make the thing like MCCC by separating such different elements from each other as it's not really a sex functionnality yet.

However i find that really interesting, it'll be more realistic (especially the reputation/fame and attractiveness that is planned, i'm really curious to see that), as long as we can ignore these new elements for sex through the settings (after all, we're able to ignore relationships levels for sex, so why not ignoring other things).

Reactions: ryanmcain1180

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Wait.....Turbo plans on reputation and attraction systems?! I can decide what my Sim like now and they're no longer bi I can make Sims straight for once since he removed preferences 2 years ago I think?

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Been wondering if there's anyway to make NPC sims have sex with each other by command?
Somewhere in the WW settings, there is an option that adds and "NPC Sex" button when you click on something like you would the "Sex" one for one of your sims to choose the location for sex.

Reactions: ecobot

BokuroS

Jul 4, 2018
Kinkyworld for 3 and Tits and Arse for 2 are both sex simulators too but it has so much more than that :unsure: I'm glad WW is getting more depth.
Oh man you just took me back, Tits and Arse was such a good mod collection for Sims 2. It's too bad the old BackAlleySims site went down

Seventy9

Apr 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Improved 'ww.random_sims_underwear' to take an optional 'force' argument
Running the 'ww.random_sims_underwear force' command will randomize underwear on all Sims even when they already have underwear applied.
Warning, this will override playable Sims underwear as well!
  • Fixed auto-use of condoms and birth control pills being disabled by default
  • Tweaked nudity permissions for Naturism skill Level 2

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016

You could eat cheese and lettuce by itself. Put them on a burger and it makes perfect sense and can make it better.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone happen to know where to get the lower back tattoo?
This sims girl is available on Loverslab with the CC associated (Linnie Stojanovic).
For the tattoo, it is "KisaFayd_TrampTattoo03"
Found on Loverslab, i suggest you go there checking for this Sims i talked above, all the CC used for this model are joined by the creator in the .rar file

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes