Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubboba

Apr 23, 2018
I'm not sure those are Sstormyy creation, that's why you don't have it in the packages.
However i think i've already seen these in my CAS, try looking for L0unacutex (i'll check again if i find those and i'll let you know).
I've checked L0unacutex stuff on multiple sources but unfortunately couldn't find exactly that ones. However I've found other nice stuff from this creator. Thanks for your effort.

Reactions: UYScutti23

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I've checked L0unacutex stuff on multiple sources but unfortunately couldn't find exactly that ones. However I've found other nice stuff from this creator. Thanks for your effort.
Yeah i thought she was the one doing these (the biker pants) but unfortunately that's not her. I also checked my whole CAS but can't find these back, i found some close ones but not exactly the same. Although i'm sure i've already seen these in my game (i did several cleanup), if i find those back i'll let you know :)

Reactions: bubboba
Sep 3, 2018
For anyone using the Sacrificial Romance mod - I found that random people come up and autonomously kiss my sim all the time for some reason. It looks so weird. it is causing really bad lag, it actually froze my game. Maybe it conflicts with wicked? :/
best for us to back up our saves. And to the leakers here, keep up God's work! ;)

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
For anyone using the Sacrificial Romance mod - I found that random people come up and autonomously kiss my sim all the time for some reason. It looks so weird. it is causing really bad lag, it actually froze my game. Maybe it conflicts with wicked? :/
best for us to back up our saves. And to the leakers here, keep up God's work! ;)
There should be options to enable/disable autonomy only in case you have extreme violence installed. If not, no autonomy should happen.

Reactions: Kiwifruitpassion
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes