Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

someguy84

Dec 30, 2018
How optional are the features in Nisa's Wicked Perversions? I've always been curious about it but a lot of the features are way too crazy and hardcore. Are there options for just getting the prostitution options without the other stuff?

PCP20

Sep 21, 2017
How optional are the features in Nisa's Wicked Perversions? I've always been curious about it but a lot of the features are way too crazy and hardcore. Are there options for just getting the prostitution options without the other stuff?
Most of it is opt-in. You don't have to deal with a lot of the stuff you don't want to.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Ok.. about to start a new game again.. my super eternal immortal sim already achieved all achievements and maxxed out stats (except the family ones for the single fact that I hate playing with multiple sims but he have lots of babies spread over multiple households).. He had like 9 children with Bella alone (5 while Mortimer still living with her hehehe)

Like to request skins.. male or female,
1) they have to be compatible with BB (male skin will have that nipple and belly button window if not compatible)
2) they have 6 pack, but only if they are jacked up. No 6 pack while being fat and 0 muscle.

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
Help I thought I would give sims 4 a try and downloaded The Sims 4 FitGirl Repack 1.36.102.1020 can anyone tell me which mods do I need the basic will do. Just a starting point.
Tried loads of mods from this thread but all I get is the main simm walks around nude is front of all the rest except teens and children no other adult.
Risky Woohoo only gives me blanket sex I have downloaded 100 mods and tried load of different combination even tried them all at once.
I have read this thread and still I am unable to even start any adult content.
Hi, v1.36.102.1020 is a really old one, most of the mods you can find here won't work with such an old version of the game (and it'll be pretty much the same for a lot of other "normal" mods to be honest).
You should update the game to v1.48.94.1020 (the latest) first before trying using mods, as it'll provide some really interesting functions you don't have with the version you're using (for example, the first person camera which is an interesting feature for the adult gaming of TS4) and also, it'll allow you to use all the mods you can find here in the mega folder.
Still trying have downloaded v1.48.90.1020 (newest one I could find) but now it will not start unless I install Origin will it run without it v1.36.102.1020 started no problem at all.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Still trying have downloaded v1.48.90.1020 (newest one I could find) but now it will not start unless I install Origin will it run without it v1.36.102.1020 started no problem at all.
Probably a crack problem.

bubboba

Apr 23, 2018
You should get crack from The.Sims.4.Get.Famous.Update.v1.48.90.1020-CODEX (263.46 MiB / 19F*) (you can get "crack-only" from known p2p forums).
I recommend to install latest update from The.Sims.4.Get.Famous.Update.v1.48.94.1020-CODEX (152.62 MiB / 11F*)

*Size and RAR count from original scene files - size of unpacked/repacked releases may be different.

Aug 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, Alina :D

Has anyone mentioned or know about an issue with NWP causing continuous loading screens in-game after editing a love slave? Whenever I edit one in CAS I can't get the game to return to play from CAS. The only way I can get a non-pudding one is to use a household Sim that I've already edited and save to my library, but then I can't save that game. If I take NWP out, everything loads fine :)

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
have you guys tried this i don't know why would i need a patch for this .. i didn't with the original?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes