• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
So, I have decided to give it a try at making some animation. But when ever I launch Blender 2.70a, it just closes down, after showing the gray screen. I have looked for several solutions, but none of them have helped. Anyone know how to fix this?

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
So, I have decided to give it a try at making some animation. But when ever I launch Blender 2.70a, it just closes down, after showing the gray screen. I have looked for several solutions, but none of them have helped. Anyone know how to fix this?
Never mind. Got a other version from their own archives. The other was DL'ed with S4 Studio.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
i wish i knew someone who could show me how to edit bodies ,bigger booty/boobies things lke that i got blender 2.76

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
It was a software called "Sims 4 Tray Importer" (S4TI) that allowed to do that (you could see all the CC/items applied on a sim). However, i'm not sure it's still working since the python update of The Sims 4, so i'll let you check.
If it isn't working anymore, i think someone did quite the same, but i can't remember the name, sorry.
It works... S4TI is constantly updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes