Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfieee

Aug 23, 2018
Yes thats right, reworked is no longer part of the new animation packages after Merge 2.0 so it must be deleted.
Cheers! It's been bugging the fuck out of me & it's so hard to keep up with all the updates posted here. Looking forward to trying out their Patreon animations as they seem a little... more unorthodox!

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Cheers! It's been bugging the fuck out of me & it's so hard to keep up with all the updates posted here. Looking forward to trying out their Patreon animations as they seem a little... more unorthodox!
No problem, best way to keep up with them is to check when @K.Leoric last posted a Version update, download the most recent from the then overwrite with content posted after. Hope that makes sense :biggrin:

Reactions: Darth Keadus

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I don't care about your age, son. Now look at the image, i think you opened the wrong discord. Did you open this one?
And again, the way you use the word "son" seems very condescending. I don't know if it is what you're going for, or if is a normal way for you to interact with others in written form.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Yes, that's the one I used.
I'm so glad that's been sort out. Now gramps here's the thing, you know we have a discord, but in your wisdom you thought it would be best to have another discord for "us".

I made a Discord Server for us. You can join it here:
I think you should rephrase that and put "I made a Discord for me.", that would be more accurate. You are more than welcome to your own discord, I actually encourage it, but don't bring us into it.

D

Deleted member 264337

And again, the way you use the word "son" seems very condescending. I don't know if it is what you're going for, or if is a normal way for you to interact with others in written form.
It's actually kind of endearing.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
akumu97 I "wouldn't" install the Cracked Version in a diffrent spot not in any of the program file folders like the bought version safer i think that way you wont currupt your bought version.. I made a partion with 100 gb and put it there, even changed the account id num of the codex.cfg to match my bought version id that way i can either with the same .ini files
@jgraffius75 Could you tell me where can I view the id number of my bought version and how can I put it in the codex.cfg? I've been able to change the name, but when I change the number my game refuses to load. Is there a way to change the profile icon too?

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Ok let's calm down everyone, that's enough of this matter, the discord for this thread is there on the OP, it exists for sims 3 and 4 fans who are also pirates without shame, and that's it.

You stress too much with little details.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
^

So anyone know if Anar and Zorak still doing things? Anyone pledging to them if they got a Patreon?

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Ok let's calm down everyone, that's enough of this matter, the discord for this thread is there on the OP, it exists for sims 3 and 4 fans who are also pirates without shame, and that's it.

You stress too much with little details.
You're not wrong, that I sometimes stress over details. I'm have aspergers and ADD, so I often get hooked on small details. Also, the written form of communication can be difficult, since it is one self, that puts a voice and body language to the text. I try to be as clear and forthcoming as I can be, when writing.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
I know I am about to sound like a total noob but... Does anyone know it there is a working Multi player mod by any chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes