Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
My child, read the first post to the end please.
First off, I'm fairly sure, that I'm a wee bit older than you. Secondly, the link to discord redirected me directly to the main F95 discord chat. And there, I don't see a channel for Sims. Do you?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
First off, I'm fairly sure, that I'm a wee bit older than you. Secondly, the link to discord redirected me directly to the main F95 discord chat. And there, I don't see a channel for Sims. Do you?

I think it would be confusing to have multiple chat... but by all means, I created a TS4 channel inside the current Discord channel of the thread. That was indeed missing. Albeit this thread is mainly on Wickedwhims and mods, so... :p

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
akumu97 I "wouldn't" install the Cracked Version in a diffrent spot not in any of the program file folders like the bought version safer i think that way you wont currupt your bought version.. I made a partion with 100 gb and put it there, even changed the account id num of the codex.cfg to match my bought version id that way i can either with the same .ini files

Reactions: akumu97

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
I'm getting animation clashes in my game with Lupos animations; which animation files should I have? There's so many of them...
You should have 4 of Lupo's animation packages.

WW_lupobianco_Animations
ww_lupobianco_patreon_animations
ww_lupobianco_object_animations
ww_lupobianco_kamasutra_animations

Do a search in your mods folder including Sub folders for 'lupo'. If you have anything else or duplicates delete them.

wolfieee

Aug 23, 2018
You should have 4 of Lupo's animation packages.

WW_lupobianco_Animations
ww_lupobianco_patreon_animations
ww_lupobianco_object_animations
ww_lupobianco_kamasutra_animations

Do a search in your mods folder including Sub folders for 'lupo'. If you have anything else or duplicates delete them.
Ah thank you! I also had the 'reworked' folder in there, so I assume that was what was causing the conflict issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes