Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
Just wondering, had anyone tried to make an hybrid human/plumbot? (sim pregnant by plumbot)

And if you did, how do they look like?

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
Are there any animation pack that contains human/animal threesome?

Be forewarned though, the animations work but the XML is a complete mess. I was going to clean this one up too, but I don't really like pets. I only tested this for fun, not actually using it.

Just wondering, had anyone tried to make an hybrid human/plumbot? (sim pregnant by plumbot)

I'd be happy to know if anyone got this working too. As far as I know, in my trials, pregnant plumbots freeze the game. It is annoying as hell b/c I have to check my town for pregnant plumbots every day or so and force them to end it or the game will freeze without warning when they're about to give birth.

Either this was a function that worked before and the newer versions borked it, or it never worked to begin with.

Reactions: sosodonut

Trinity000

Sep 19, 2017
Thank you for saving me the time to test.

I think it is time for me to let go not only the mod but also Sims 3. The game is already old, and this mod is getting ridiculous each version comes.

For the last 6 months every version is broken, weekly updates becomes 2 updates a month (if not only 1 actually). The majority of animation modders moved to Sims 4 some time ago. And the Sims 4 is getting better (with mods), dispite not being open-world like Sims 3.

I know it is old but, the quote from The Dark Knight, is perfect so for for this mod. "You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain".

But i do have a question for thoses that are patrons. How do you people continue to support Oniki? For what i saw with "Kinky Tales", you people can support others on patreon with way better games. And as far as "Kinky World", well, her commitment is showing.
That's what I did. I moved on to Sims 4, and subsequently, Whicked Whims. At least Turbodriver updates his mod consistently (especially the public releases) that won't break your game.

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
That's what I did. I moved on to Sims 4, and subsequently, Whicked Whims. At least Turbodriver updates his mod consistently (especially the public releases) that won't break your game.
It is inconceivable how every update with KW breaks something, often things that are completely unrelated to her updates. She mostly has been working on the high school, which I don't use anyways. I think the mod would've been better if she separated the highschool as a 2nd mod.

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018

At least it seems like people are finally getting tired of paying and not getting what they're promised because she lost like 60 patrons in the last days lol

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
It is inconceivable how every update with KW breaks something, often things that are completely unrelated to her updates. She mostly has been working on the high school, which I don't use anyways. I think the mod would've been better if she separated the highschool as a 2nd mod.
yeah,there's some ppl want to play the highschool scenarios without the sexual contents

Trinity000

Sep 19, 2017
I can't see her continuing this mod within the next several months. But I wish her all the luck if she decides to stick with it.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Honestly would a SSD or more RAM be a better fix to get this thing to NOT lag so horribly? Even just with the BASE GAME KW runs like arse. I use a HDD and 8GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM (stuck with DDR3 and up to 32GB).

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
Honestly would a SSD or more RAM be a better fix to get this thing to NOT lag so horribly? Even just with the BASE GAME KW runs like arse. I use a HDD and 8GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM (stuck with DDR3 and up to 32GB).
what ver you running? the latest one lags like crazy for me. I'm on 394 instead

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018

It tried a few times, with mixed success. First time within the active family, kids were normal human sims, but could add trait chips. Second time the bot was active family and the woman was a townie and it crashed the game. However, that may have been an unrelated Sims 3 bug.

Both of those were many builds ago, even on the public build.

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
Not really. It's the crappy way Sims 3 is written that means it can't use most of your RAM, most of the time. Faster CPU should help a bit.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Asking for child content, distributing or assisting in the accessing of said content is against Rule #7. Please respect this rule and avoid said content in future.

asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
Got some questions. I see that i need the sims 3 fo' this mod. I need the basic one without any dlc?
-Are there a lot of customizable options?
-Is it worth to try it in the first place?
-How many animations are in there?
So a little summary will be helpfull.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Got some questions. I see that i need the sims 3 fo' this mod. I need the basic one without any dlc?
-Are there a lot of customizable options?
-Is it worth to try it in the first place?
-How many animations are in there?
So a little summary will be helpfull.
1. There's allot of options. Things like condoms, clothes, pregnancy, highschool and teen stuff, a few careers, sex bots( if you have into the future), bestiality and incest as well. You can toggle all that stuff on or off depending on your preferences. Theres also a menu to fine tune all the extra little interactions you can use.

2. I believe it is although you may wanna look through the last few pages for a working version since the current one is kinda broken. Playable but broken.

3. Base mod not too many but there are plenty of animation packs that other modders made. you just have to look through them and download the ones you like. Or download all that you see.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Ladydayz