Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
Hello everyone!

I'm sorry to bother you guys but I am an absolute noob at Sims 3 (I'm literally downloading it as I type). I have been trying to check out some mods and CC for the game but it is a bit overwhelming so would you be able to give me some recommendations?
I also have some specific questions like:
1) which version of KW is stable?
2) should I and can I use Awesome Mod and Nraas or do they conflict?
3) Does the murder mod work and are there other mods for adding violence to the game?
4) Can you recommend CC skins and such?
5) What mods or CC are essential for your game play?

I know that's a lot so thank you in advance for any suggestions!
1) i think 394 is pretty stable
2) Nraas doesnt conflict, no idea about awesome mod i havent tried it
3) If you're talking about Violence and Aggression, yes it works and you can kill Sims with it but its not really good tbh
5) the NRaas Mods, especially Overwatch, Mastercontroller and Storyprogression, without Overwatch the game becomes a lagging crashing mess (and even with Overwatch it still is sometimes), without Storyprogression theres literally no progression in the town which is boring and Mastercontroller is very neat to have if you want to test stuff.

Reactions: ara shadow

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
2) Nraas doesnt conflict, no idea about awesome mod i havent tried it
5) the NRaas Mods, especially Overwatch, Mastercontroller and Storyprogression, without Overwatch the game becomes a lagging crashing mess (and even with Overwatch it still is sometimes), without Storyprogression theres literally no progression in the town which is boring and Mastercontroller is very neat to have if you want to test stuff.
I'd like to comment on these. Nraas mods definitely conflict with Kinky World, and hard. I would not recommend using any of them with KW, because you will have strange and obtuse issues that are hard to diagnose and impossible to fix. Master Controller and its cheats should be pretty safe, but that is it as far as my recommendations go.

Story Progression's various modules will break the NPCs that KW creates (and the high school scenario completely too), Overwatch and Error Trap may break sex animations and "clean up" things needed by the mod and in general spam you with notifications of sims being stuck that are largely just false positives. KW was not designed with Nraas in mind and it shows. The mods will step on each others' toes a lot and tank your performance. KW is much more stable and usable with just the bare minimum (Master Controller) running. Yes, it kind of sucks having EA's almost nonexistent story progression and other issues present, but in my mind it's still better when the sex mod works consistently instead of having issues all the time.

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
I'd like to comment on these. Nraas mods definitely conflict with Kinky World, and hard. I would not recommend using any of them with KW, because you will have strange and obtuse issues that are hard to diagnose and impossible to fix. Master Controller and its cheats should be pretty safe, but that is it as far as my recommendations go.

Story Progression's various modules will break the NPCs that KW creates (and the high school scenario completely too), Overwatch and Error Trap may break sex animations and "clean up" things needed by the mod and in general spam you with notifications of sims being stuck that are largely just false positives. KW was not designed with Nraas in mind and it shows. The mods will step on each others' toes a lot and tank your performance. KW is much more stable and usable with just the bare minimum (Master Controller) running. Yes, it kind of sucks having EA's almost nonexistent story progression and other issues present, but in my mind it's still better when the sex mod works consistently instead of having issues all the time.
You're right about Overwatch conflicting, i did forget about that, though it states in the KW Description that it works if you disable Outfit cleanup aswell as resetting stuck people. The Rest works just fine for me though, never had any issues with the highschool feature or the KW NPCs. Cant speak for Error Trap since im not using that.

ara shadow

Nov 13, 2018
Would someone be able to post a download link for KW 394 and Nraas Overwatch? mega.nz is blocked in my country and my VPN is down...
Thank you!

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
KW_K69_Kinky_Animations V1.2 Jan 31 at 1:27am
i do not have KW_K69_Kinky_Animations V1.2 that is lastest we have here do you have this update? if so please share . i will start looking for it ...and when i find it if no one has
posted it here,,, have a great day

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
i do not have KW_K69_Kinky_Animations V1.2 that is lastest we have here do you have this update? if so please share . i will start looking for it ...and when i find it if no one has
posted it here,,, have a great day
It's lastest update by K69. I'm saw it on his Patreon page.

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
This is an update, I found a few minor errors I didn't catch earlier.

Refer to the original post for info about this file:

Update:

- Removed couch Doggy from chair object (animation mismatch)
- few of the masturbation stages were using improper category
- one 3some stage had a typo in the category.

So this time, I actually checked the KW bootup log, no errors were detected. Hopefully that's the last time I'll need to update this. Unless I run into more wrong stage for objects.

Cheers!

GodlessFox

Aug 23, 2018
This is an update, I found a few minor errors I didn't catch earlier.

Refer to the original post for info about this file:

Update:

- Removed couch Doggy from chair object (animation mismatch)
- few of the masturbation stages were using improper category
- one 3some stage had a typo in the category.

So this time, I actually checked the KW bootup log, no errors were detected. Hopefully that's the last time I'll need to update this. Unless I run into more wrong stage for objects.

Cheers!
Dude you rock! Please keep giving us more stuff like that

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
Where can i find the modeling Job? i looked in the Jobs and its never there... :( what was the other Job too?
You need to take selfies with the function from this mod and upload them with pc or phone and then check back once in a while after like 1 day u'll be offered the job

Reactions: ZombieAnGeL