Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
That's KW's cleanup procedure when you exit the game.
And I've had the same problem with KW not working with some saves and no I don't have Error Trap.
No. This log is created when the savegame is loaded. There's another log, when it closes, but I think it's not relevant, because I'm trying to fix the initial loading process.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Is there a way to have a list of all the installed animations? Maybe from KinkyWorld or opening the animations files in some way.
Because sometimes I still discover some animations (I discovered today I have two sexy animations on the swing!) and I'm afraid I'm missing something good!

Hamsterkiker

Jun 16, 2017
No. This log is created when the savegame is loaded. There's another log, when it closes, but I think it's not relevant, because I'm trying to fix the initial loading process.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
With the newer releases,mine never loads when i upgrade on an old save,i have to disable kw,then reset everything with MC.I save then exit then reload and enable kw and it injects.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is there a way to have a list of all the installed animations? Maybe from KinkyWorld or opening the animations files in some way.
Because sometimes I still discover some animations (I discovered today I have two sexy animations on the swing!) and I'm afraid I'm missing something good!
You can use S3PE and open a specified package to check how many animations are in there, and a description, by it's file name. I'm not familiar with animation stuff, I have customized some skins, that I plan to share sometime later, but the process is very different...

But I think this is going to help you:

With the newer releases,mine never loads when i upgrade on an old save,i have to disable kw,then reset everything with MC.I save then exit then reload and enable kw and it injects.
Interesting, and kind of extreme... But, by doing that, do you lose everything related to KW, like traits, career level, etc?

Reactions: ThunderZoo

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Hey. First time downloading and using Kinky World in TS3 here.

I downloaded the core mod but the animations page has me a little bit overwhelmed and confused. Like, which ones are the latest and if they are similar to each other and whatnot. Which one do I download?. I am an expert on Wicked Whims on TS4 so Kinky World and its animations has me all confused.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hey. First time downloading and using Kinky World in TS3 here.

I downloaded the core mod but the animations page has me a little bit overwhelmed and confused. Like, which ones are the latest and if they are similar to each other and whatnot. Which one do I download?. I am an expert on Wicked Whims on TS4 so Kinky World and its animations has me all confused.

Check out these links. It will help.

I recommend to use all animations. Also, go back some pages and get the new version of L666 and k69.

Reactions: rev22x20

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I recommend to use all animations. Also, go back some pages and get the new version of L666 and k69.
Thanks!

Also do I really need to do this? "When updating Oniki's Kinkyworld, load up your game and click on a Sim. Kinky > Settings > Uninstall Kinkyworld. Wait a few minutes, save, and exit. Go into Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 > Mods > Packages > KW and delete the kinkyworld files. You can keep the animation files. Go into Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 and delete your cache files. ONLY the Cach files. Extract the new, updated zip file. It's best to create a new game, but test your save and see if it survived." will the game break or something?

My game takes about 10-15 minutes to load every time so closing and opening it it's not an easy task.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Thanks!

Also do I really need to do this? "When updating Oniki's Kinkyworld, load up your game and click on a Sim. Kinky > Settings > Uninstall Kinkyworld. Wait a few minutes, save, and exit. Go into Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 > Mods > Packages > KW and delete the kinkyworld files. You can keep the animation files. Go into Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 and delete your cache files. ONLY the Cach files. Extract the new, updated zip file. It's best to create a new game, but test your save and see if it survived." will the game break or something?

My game takes about 10-15 minutes to load every time so closing and opening it it's not an easy task.
I've never done that and I never had problems, but some have more bugs if they don't do that sooooooo it's up to you and your luck!

Reactions: rev22x20

AnAngryTurtle

May 28, 2018
Possible bug in the latest few versions. If sims are doing the dirty and you snapshot them with any of the World Adventures cameras, the photos delete themselves as soon as you load a new save. Someone else would have to confirm this but that has been my experience so far even with no other mods running.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Possible bug in the latest few versions. If sims are doing the dirty and you snapshot them with any of the World Adventures cameras, the photos delete themselves as soon as you load a new save. Someone else would have to confirm this but that has been my experience so far even with no other mods running.
Do you have Nraas Overwatch installed? Isn't this one of it's features?

Hamsterkiker

Jun 16, 2017
You can use S3PE and open a specified package to check how many animations are in there, and a description, by it's file name. I'm not familiar with animation stuff, I have customized some skins, that I plan to share sometime later, but the process is very different...

But I think this is going to help you:

Interesting, and kind of extreme... But, by doing that, do you lose everything related to KW, like traits, career level, etc?
No,everything stays the same,i just disable it,not uninstall it

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I've noticed something and idk if its a mod conflicting or what. Whenever I enable the animations to run in auto when the sims are having sex (you know, to move to the next one automatically), when I click on a bed (or anywhere really) to make them have sex (again, using Kinky World woohoo not vanilla woohoo) nothing happens BUT when I disable the auto and instead use manual, my sims are able to have sex again.

AnAngryTurtle

May 28, 2018
Do you have Nraas Overwatch installed? Isn't this one of it's features?
I had nothing installed but KW and it's animations (on a fresh S3 folder) while testing. Also as far as I know Overwatch only resets the slideshow function for digital frames. This is only happening to the photos that were targeting KW related actions. The photo description will say Oral, Vaginal etc...

Kavick Vu

May 23, 2017
I have 1 question: This mod is have all another mod? Just install and play (don't need download another mod). Sorry for my bad english

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I have 1 question: This mod is have all another mod? Just install and play (don't need download another mod). Sorry for my bad english
You'll need nude skins and cmars penis as well. Google around until you find something that suits your fancy.