Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
I was browsing LL and another user shared the latest L666 with fix before the animator took off. Not sure if it's againts the ToS here to share stuff from another user from another forum. If it's okay I can upload and link here for easy access.

Let me know guys!

Reactions: changeling

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I was browsing LL and another user shared the latest L666 with fix before the animator took off. Not sure if it's againts the ToS here to share stuff from another user from another forum. If it's okay I can upload and link here for easy access.

Let me know guys!
I don't think it'll be an issue. People here, in this forum, keeps sharing their findings at all.

Reactions: RobinF

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Last L666 with fix applied. I have been using these versions in my game and it works:

KW_L666_Animations_V-19: /

KW_L666_Kinky_Animations_V-15: /

KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations_V-3: /

edit: added workupload links

catoorloo

Dec 27, 2017
Sorry guys, I have a question, probably stupid..
When I put new versions of animations, do I have to re-register them in kinky mode or they can work with the previous registration?
Thanks a lot!

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Sorry guys, I have a question, probably stupid..
When I put new versions of animations, do I have to re-register them in kinky mode or they can work with the previous registration?
Thanks a lot!
So long as the file names are still the same then it should just be replacing the old files so you shouldn't have to
re-register them.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Last L666 with fix applied. I have been using these versions in my game and it works:

KW_L666_Animations_V-19:
KW_L666_Kinky_Animations_V-15:
KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations_V-3:
Any chance of uploading to a site like MEGA as when I try to download zippy tries to download some software I do not want? Of course I could be hitting the wrong button (eg the big button which says DOWNLOAD)

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Any chance of uploading to a site like MEGA as when I try to download zippy tries to download some software I do not want? Of course I could be hitting the wrong button (eg the big button which says DOWNLOAD)
Should work if you close the new/popup window and press download again. Worked for me atleast.

Reactions: RobinF

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm slowly getting to the point that i might download all the required Sims3 parts and play it for the first time in my life just to have see this mod in play. I kinda feel that the whole modding process will take hours or even days, been there before with skyrim but this kinky world thing is sure tempting.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
I should have provided an alternative download site (will edit my OP with these links). Not mega since I don't have an account there, but a site from the approved forum list. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Exarxon and BKKK

rdantas

Jun 5, 2017
I have a question: my female sim was raped by a wicked dog, but the animation was interrupted instantly as the act started. I have all the necessary animations registered and installed. Can someone help me with this?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I'm slowly getting to the point that i might download all the required Sims3 parts and play it for the first time in my life just to have see this mod in play. I kinda feel that the whole modding process will take hours or even days, been there before with skyrim but this kinky world thing is sure tempting.
It's nothing like skyrim, if you got hundreds of mods to play nice in skyrim (I mean really, 100 mods is usually the minimum for most people) then this will seem like childs play. Setting up the game for kinky world would take an hour at most and that's including the time it takes to setup the kinky settings how you want them.

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's nothing like skyrim, if you got hundreds of mods to play nice in skyrim (I mean really, 100 mods is usually the minimum for most people) then this will seem like childs play. Setting up the game for kinky world would take an hour at most and that's including the time it takes to setup the kinky settings how you want them.
Oh thats souns nice. I'm experienced in the former so then i guess this latter won't be much of a problem. Yet i meant the whole sims install, the requirements install of the mod and the requirement of those requirements :D I took a glance over a guide that was posted at LoversLab. My source of lewd skyrim mods. Anyway, i'm glad that this won't be as big of a chore.

Reactions: adnmie

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017

[KW] Build 390

+Fixed: The game no longer crashes to desktop when registering a highschool lot.

Note: Because of some changes in the janitor's and nurse's careers, you may have to register them again.

+Fixed: The interactions injection process is no longer interrupted by a silent exception error when starting a new game.

+Fixed: "The Too Horny To Sleep" event may trigger again (it's still random but should occur often enough).

+Fixed: BlackListed animations are now always (almost?) blacklisted.

+Added: 2 new kinky traits (wip).

+Added: Kinky version of the Hug Big Dog interaction.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Ok I think Zippy was having a bad hair day yesterday as I just tried again and it downloaded with no issue :rolleyes:
Yeah, when I think about it sometimes you have to repeat the process a few times. Kinda annoying.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
No problem on my side... Next time, try to use an add and pop up blocker.

catoorloo

Dec 27, 2017
Guys, are you suffering with more crashes after the Build 390 or it is just me? I wonder because I use a very old laptop..
If it's not much trouble, can you describe your system and if the game running smoothly? (processor, hard disk, ram, windows version, etc)
I have to buy a new laptop very soon and I wonder what to choose.
Thank you all!