VN Others Completed The Shell Part II: Purgatorio [v1.0.0H] [Innocent Grey]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Considering You found her dead body I highly doubt it.... like if she alive, then who is the dead girl and who is the father of the baby that is now missing? too many plotholes, of course it could be a route where she somehow is and they have explanations... but I highly doubt it will be the true end, true end will probably be something like MC finds the kid and raises them type ending.

okamisaiai

Aug 21, 2022
I successfully downloaded the game and proceeded to install it.

After the installation, a text popped up that said "soft denchi" was needed to run the program. I clicked "yes" and a file named SdRt.exe downloaded. I scanned the file via VirusTotal because I was a bit cautious and was unfamiliar with it. The results found 2 malware called " Trojan.Inject.ka!c" and " Suspicious.low.ml.score ".

My question is if these detections are just false positives or actual malware and if this is a common occurrence in f95zone. Thanks.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
this might be a good VN, but is it erotic enough? how many sex scenes does it have?

Yes its stimulating and fappable enough, however you play/read this VN for its deep tragic story and dark mystery.

This is not the VN for you if your just wanna wank.

The Ditzy Demons Are in Love With Me or the Nekopara Series is more to your liking than this VN, they're much fappable.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

roomno9

Mar 27, 2024
Hey! I know it's been a couple of years since anyone asked, but is there any chance of the last episode being uploaded here? Thanks in advance!

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes