VN - Others - Completed - The Shell Part II: Purgatorio [v1.0.0H] [Innocent Grey]

1. 5.00 star(s)

forthewins

The original is phenomenal, but this one is even better. Just be warned that it has a slow beginning section. The first time I played it it put me off and I ended up dropping the game, but once I gave it another shot and got passed that I was completely hooked.

One of the best VNs ever made. I just wish the 3rd would be translated already. Waiting for it is really rough because no other series has me as hooked as this one does.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CAznable

The presentation in both sprites and background art is stunning. The soundtrack is near perfection for every moment. One of the most impactful and Heart wrenching stories I've ever played. Play the first game then this if you're looking for a mystery VN with subject matter so disturbing you want to delete the game and your memory of all the events. This game ruined my emotional state, and I'd play it all over again for the first time if I could. One of the best VNs I've ever played

10/10 would cry like a baby to the ending again.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Eidolic

A strict improvement over its predecessor. Although the pacing for the first act is slower, the story itself is satisfying and depressing in equal measure. The author has also learned from their previous entry and has managed the graphic content much better; there is significantly less, and what is there hits much harder than before. A well-done VN and absolutely worth the read.