VN Others Completed The Senator's Daughter [v1.3.2] [KexBoy]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It freezes when player tries to speak with Antonius.
BTW, is this game with paywall or without it? When I try to see girl's bust it asks me to get on patereon.

Cocohill

Sep 6, 2017
Yo, when I try to start this game, I get "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)." Anyone how to fix this?

May 27, 2018
Navigate to folder where you extracted game, check if start is exacutable. If not give it permissions to execute. Then doubleclick it from gui, or execute from terminal.
Sorry. I already did that but it did not work.

Tried it again when I read your reply. I just realize that I skimmed over the warning message last time and did not realize that I need to install openal.

Thanks for the tip anyway

Reactions: Thermophob

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Hey looks very Promising i hope you get were you want to with your Game and i am eager for the next update :)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Anybody managed to continue playing after paywall? When boy appears next morning, I am getting option to support dev on patereon, and nothing else...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anybody managed to continue playing after paywall? When boy appears next morning, I am getting option to support dev on patereon, and nothing else...
There is a built-in paywall?:confounded:

Aug 16, 2017
Awesome story about searching the missing daughter of an influential senator.
soooo...its a game about groping someone's daughter then? clearly wont be a long game as how many pockets do you need to search on a toga? awesome? really?! :D

and it has a paywall built into it?....devs a wanker then

i'm sure i've played a few games by this dev and none have stayed on my harddrive for long as none seem beyond mediocre. pass

Reactions: TotalDago
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes