VN Ren'Py Completed The Reunion [v1.0] [OrbOrigin]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Reunion PatronVersion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
Okay... I experimented and finally figured how to achieve Tiffany's Girlfriend ending, all you need to do is simply flirt and then choose mention ex and romance her and you'll see an additional scene in the morning after the creampie with Tiff.

Reactions: benyaminlorit

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Decided to give this a run through, but the language is terrible, should have had someone read it and do corrections. What was that line about 'rod into her domain' or something like that. Bit distracting also when Emma and Tiffany are both using the same women I've seen in other games.
Also, what's with the long blackouts between scenes....no clue if I'm supposed to click or they have like a 10 second delay.
All in all I'll play to the end just to see it, but not going to try for whatever alternate endings there are.

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
Brother's Approval & Lying Friend Ending
Hit on Her > Be Sarcastic > Cute Name > Wait for Charlie > Don't reveal Relationship Status > Side with Emma > Allow > Be straightforward > Avoid Question > Don't Look > Clarify who is at the door > (I believe none of the options during the sex scene matter)

NOW YOU CAN TWO ENDINGS DEPENDING ON YOUR CHOICE:

Be Honest to Charlie: Brother's Approval Ending
Lie to Charlie: Lying Friend Ending

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes