VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Reunion [v1.0] [OrbOrigin]

1. 3.00 star(s)

DracoXXX

I mean this is what u call quality more than quantity. It's an insanely short story that starts from an evening & ends within the next morning. Sex scenes are good but animations were average still serves its purpose. There is no unnecessary bullshit could be summerised as the MC breaks up with his GF after she cheated so he goes & hooks up with 2 other chicks & both r interested him & r definitely GF material depending on your choices or could do a threesome like me. Hey Y choose if u can have them both:)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SolarGuy

I'll be honest it's far from perfect, but I give 5 stars for encouragment. (damn I'm feeling like a teacher lol)
    Let's start with the negative and then I'll get to the positives.

So my only real issue has been the figures fading into the scenes. But everything else was good enough for me not to rage quit, haha.

Moving on, I'd rather see a short game than an ambititous project never finished, that's a huge win right there.
    The writting was nice, I enjoyed it even if it could benefit from a bit more sotisfication on the seduction part.
    I also like the fact that the effort was focused on the animations during the intimate scenes, instead of having a render with a different face expression for each line of text.
    My imagination is working more than well, don't worry!

But taking the limited ressources into consideration, you made a damn good game, so that's why I'm rating it 5 stars.

Hope to see more of your work in the future!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Robbini

Pretty short, but pretty fun. Like the creator's other games, it might require a bit of thinking to figure out how to answer certain questions to get the best endings, but after that, you can change until you get the other endings.