Others Abandoned The Rescue of Mermaids [v1.15.5 Beta] [Gillenew]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kira

Aug 13, 2016
wait there's a boss? only thing i get to do was give the orbs to the anemone girl and give the gun to the cow girl, did i miss something?

Shovan

May 29, 2018
Yeah, same issue here. I went all over the first stage and couldn't find anything else to do.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I think the bug is fixed in thins version , the screen size is 2x when I run the game first time. and I can change the screen size in options too.
Thanks, Dude. Now I can remove that annoying bug warning in the op. My OCD is most grateful. ;)

Reactions: Gabaw

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
wait there's a boss? only thing i get to do was give the orbs to the anemone girl and give the gun to the cow girl, did i miss something?
So where are those bosses? I finish level one and the game ends.
"The Rescue of Mermaids v1.15.3 Public Demo
Here we go, new public demo version available!!

In this new version you can test the first level and try out the new way to play, try to get pregnant the scuba cow!

Level 2 is in production and will be available for Beta and VIP versions very soon. The demo version for now will only be level 1 until I have more news working well without critical bugs.

Please play, give your feedback and cheers :3 "

This is from the post in his patreon.
There is no boss, if you see the date of those post about the shark boss, those are from the 2017.

Reactions: qwermhv and doble77
Dec 26, 2018
Oke thanks for the reply. It seems people don't like this question but does someone have a 100% save ? Only interested in the gallery and I don't have much time on my hands. Thanks in advance

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
"The Rescue of Mermaids v1.15.3 Public Demo
Here we go, new public demo version available!!

In this new version you can test the first level and try out the new way to play, try to get pregnant the scuba cow!

Level 2 is in production and will be available for Beta and VIP versions very soon. The demo version for now will only be level 1 until I have more news working well without critical bugs.

Please play, give your feedback and cheers :3 "

This is from the post in his patreon.
There is no boss, if you see the date of those post about the shark boss, those are from the 2017.
D'oh! It's true... Thanks. So, where they removed?
Those gifs are misleading advertising then!!!! xD

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
awesome Concept and Looks lke really high quality animations. Is there eneough Content though? Ill Keep an eye out for this game ;)

kira

Aug 13, 2016
man too bad the previous demo was removed, shouldve downloaded it before instead of waiting for the next update.

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
Hi guys, I just finished playing the demo, is that all there is to it in this download link? I can't seem to get to the next levels

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
What's with the sudden influx of posts in this thread. I thought Gillenew moved on from this game and started making smaller games on a monthly basis instead. As far as I know, the latest version was 1.15.5, which was released in May of last year.

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
Everyone is talking a lot about levels and all but i still in the first level with the anemone and the cow. I don´t know if the actuallizations is only for Patreons or i am missing something...
Pls help if u know. This game looks great but just have two scenes.

123123123asdasdasd

May 2, 2018
Everyone is talking a lot about levels and all but i still in the first level with the anemone and the cow. I don´t know if the actuallizations is only for Patreons or i am missing something...
Pls help if u know. This game looks great but just have two scenes.
In the version 1.1

Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
Has anyone been able to get a set of hearts or doubles in the roulette? Or is it just impossible for me?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes