Others Abandoned The Rescue of Mermaids [v1.15.5 Beta] [Gillenew]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Yep way too hard, plus way too small screen size...
The difficulty of the game has been addressed. And you could already change the screen size of the public demo. Even to full screen. You need to restart the game for the option to work, however. Which is most likely a bug.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thread was updated to the new public demo from Patreon. Many bug fixes and improvements added for this version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@TCMS

Can you promote the thread?

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I'm getting this error when i am trying to run the game (The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.) Never had this happen before so i really don't know how to fix it if someone could help me.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone have a save for this game? I'm tired of almost getting a migraine dealing with this shit.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I feel real silly asking this, but in the first level when you get in the bubble, I can't figure out how to progress. I can get a little momentum and shoot out of the water, but it's never enough to get over the wall. What am I missing?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
For those of you who may not have seen it, Gillenew posted a teaser on Reddit
I feel real silly asking this, but in the first level when you get in the bubble, I can't figure out how to progress. I can get a little momentum and shoot out of the water, but it's never enough to get over the wall. What am I missing?
Are you holding down the up arrow? I can reach the top of the screen when I do that.

Reactions: Cameage

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
For those of you who may not have seen it, Gillenew posted a teaser on Reddit

Are you holding down the up arrow? I can reach the top of the screen when I do that.
Yeah, I am. I guess I'll have to try with a different keyboard, I was trying to avoid that. I use an old MS Arc keyboard most of the time since my pc is hooked up to a TV across the room. The arrow keys sometimes act funny if you have to hold them, probably because they're all one little rocker key like a D-pad. I guess it sends a bunch of short signals instead of one constant one. I have a nice gaming kb I can use, it's just inconvenient to use on my coffee table.

Thanks.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Another interesting post on Patreon:

As a side note, does anyone here know what's changed in the Patreon releases compared to the public release?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
does anyone have the newest build for this game?
I just checked their Patreon to see if there is a new version, but as it turns out the latest patron only version was released in late May. And it looks like they're going to work on smaller as well. So development of this game will only slow down even more.

kanisere

Apr 14, 2018
I think this game is epic. It's actually a good game gameplay wise and the hscenes are good. If they get a bit more femdomy i'll dig it even more. For the first boss just stay underneath her until she starts shooting orbs, when she does go behind her and up to that little square space between the rocks, rins and repeat. For the crab girl just stick to one of her sides and stay there until she stops from exaustion, hit her on the ass and then dow to one of her sides again, rinse and repeat (nothing can hit you if you stick to her)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
GAME DEMO UPDATED TO v1.15.3

Somebody flag/reply to me and let me know if the screen bug is in this version. Thanks!

Osford

Apr 19, 2018
maybe it's my mistake but in this demo you can fight with a boss because he only finished level 1 and it's all over

Reactions: L33tmaster
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes