1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
How do you get her fucked? That's all I care about. At least make it in MV so I can look at the scenes before I decide if I wanna drudge through these games.

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Don't you want to see bullish rich lady fall because of her arrogance?
If only it were so 'sophisticated'. I admittedly skipped most of the h-scenes, but it basically starts off with her going to loot the dungeon because fantasy world. She didn't really listen, the monsters and humans had some trade agreement and no harming each other, so she's a criminal. She is told so and asked to stop, but proceeds to loot because she was a rich bitch and wants to keep being one. When she came back, she seemingly forgot she had cheat powers that allowed her to stomp the demon lord and just allowed the villagers to rape her and the mayor to threaten her over taking away the loot she got from the dungeon. In 'retaliation' for allowing herself to get raped by the villagers, she allows the villagers to rape the demon lord because she tattled about her crimes in the dungeon, so the logical conclusion was overpowering the demon lord (that's vastly more powerful than the villagers) and allowing the villagers to rape her as well and turn her into the villagers' cumdump for the humiliation she had to suffer (due to her own stupidity and incompetence alone)! And raping the demon lord is apparently a-ok with their non-aggression treaty or whatever. Correct me if I'm wrong, I mostly just skimmed and skipped, but this seems to be the level of sheer stupidity we're dealing with here.

There's also some h-scenes that involve her getting defeated and raped by monsters, this might give her some vague justification for having it out for the demon lord, but since you have to actively try to lose, I never got any and the story made even less sense than the horrible 'translation' alone does. It had some interesting concepts thrown in, like the demon lord getting her abilities overwritten by useless peasant abilities through sex or something, but the 'translation' ruins anything based on words and ideas. It's just shit all around, there's dozens of games that do this trope competently, this doesn't seem to be one of them.

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
How do you get her fucked? That's all I care about. At least make it in MV so I can look at the scenes before I decide if I wanna drudge through these games.
You get most scenes from simply progressing the 'story', so upgrading the village, doing dungeon runs. There are some scenes with monsters you only get when you lose, but you automatically unlock them by beating the game. I'd assume you get one loss scene for each dungeon you can go to. And you really don't want to waste the time on this one.

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
as long as the characters are hand drawn im okay with this full ai enhancing is what bothers me like to be fair... background drawing are probably the hardest for people who mainly draw characters

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes