1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01089642_img_main.jpg

Overview:
One day, a young lady with one of Japan's greatest fortunes dies after losing her temper with an aggressor she encountered during a ranked gaming match, and is reborn in a fantasy other world. She arrives in "Mura Village," a rural area that has friendly relations with the demon tribe, and uses a number of cheat techniques that she was able to use as a result of her reincarnation into another world to beat them up. Unsatisfied with her medieval level of civilization, the young lady hears that the Demon King, who resides in a nearby dungeon, is hoarding the treasures he has acquired through trade with humans and decides to strike at him.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-26
Developer: Oinari Soft -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (32 bit)
: - - - -
Win (64 bit): - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android: - - - -

RJ01089642_img_smp1.jpg RJ01089642_img_smp2.jpg RJ01089642_img_smp3.jpg RJ01089642_img_smp4.jpg RJ01089642_img_smp5.jpg RJ01089642_img_smp6.jpg RJ01089642_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Unsatisfied with her medieval level of civilization, the young lady hears that the Demon King, who resides in a nearby dungeon, is hoarding the treasures he has acquired through trade with humans and decides to strike at him.
Wow, even some rich lady bullies the Demon King, not even a hero is needed anymore. It's getting worse and worse for them.

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Don't know where the save file is being kept, but if anyone can tell me, I'll gladly spare everyone from wasting a couple hours on this incredibly boring 'game'. I'd suggest you skip it, there's nothing of value to be found in the gameplay. Same goes for the 'story' and scenes, imo, but you can be the judge of that.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Don't know where the save file is being kept, but if anyone can tell me, I'll gladly spare everyone from wasting a couple hours on this incredibly boring 'game'. I'd suggest you skip it, there's nothing of value to be found in the gameplay. Same goes for the 'story' and scenes, imo, but you can be the judge of that.
I've played it a couple of hours to get some pics and was so bored to get done, that I've use asset reaper instead, so...
disappearing.gif

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
This is almost the epitome of a shit dev trying to make a shit game sell by adding sex.

Enkel

Nov 13, 2023
Nice Gameplay Loop for some Hours. The Pics are boring, the translation is WTF. The Chars are weird and the "turn your Brain off for some Hours" Loop is destroy´d by this bullshit random NPC who steal all or half of your Money and when u realise they build in such a Roadblock for boring Pics and a bullshit Story u will stop like me. Its a Beta but nowhere near complete Status. Greetz from Germany and keep going.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes