VN Flash Completed The Record of Beastiality Princess [v1.0] [Hexenhaus]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
I believe, in japanese version heroine was 14...
The actual Japanese game text and audio say 18
Temper Six I was working on a translation for this asswell and i think my text might be better for the parts i have done but couldnt find a way to translate the ui/images (never did anything in flash before this) what program did u use to replace those?

I had to edit the Actionsript manually and modify the images with Photoshop.

I'd be interested in reading your translation if you'd like to send it my way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MakeMeTea

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
The actual Japanese game text and audio say 18

I played it about... 11 years ago? And I just remember that heroine was 14. Maybe someone said that on the forum where I found that game. Maybe it was in a description. I'll rather trust you in that case.

basheree

Oct 2, 2021
View attachment 3184949

Overview:
Sakuragi Utaha is a girl raised to be on the straight and narrow by her wealthy family. But then after they lose their fortune she ends up selling her body to the adult video industry. Shaking off her overpowering feelings of despair she looks for a photo shoot, but something about the studio she ended up at seems strange…​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-18
Release Date: 2008-08-30
Original Title: 犬姫姦々
Aliases: Inuhime Kannashi
Developer: Hexenhaus
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Edited MTL)
VNDB:
Length: Short (2-10 Hours)
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Even More Perverted Girlfriend
Translator: Temper Six
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

lolwhat.gif

based

• Haha
Reactions: Temper Six

talfugs

May 23, 2017

Mmm that is the same thing i tried but kept getting errors while trying to swap out images.
It is not fully complete yet (like u said in ur notes i also took a break cause of how shitty it is to work in and was running into a wall with the ui)

But i used a combination of:
bing translator
deepl
google translate
yandex
systransoft

Translated both the Japanse and Russian and then used (jailbroken) chatgpt to ask it question and reference both texts i had and the sentences around it to come to someting that would make sense. (i do not speak japanese so it will still not be 100% accurate ofcourse)

Currently trying to build my own LLM that can translate Japanese to English without censorship.

talfugs

May 23, 2017
I played it about... 11 years ago? And I just remember that heroine was 14. Maybe someone said that on the forum where I found that game. Maybe it was in a description. I'll rather trust you in that case.
The translation i was working on also had her as 18 years.

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
You can tell this is an old game when some random menu sfx doesn't have any volume control compared to different type of audio you can control the volume for.

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
Mmm that is the same thing i tried but kept getting errors while trying to swap out images.

It is not fully complete yet (like u said in ur notes i also took a break cause of how shitty it is to work in and was running into a wall with the ui)

But i used a combination of:
bing translator
deepl
google translate
yandex
systransoft

Translated both the Japanse and Russian and then used (jailbroken) chatgpt to ask it question and reference both texts i had and the sentences around it to come to someting that would make sense. (i do not speak japanese so it will still not be 100% accurate ofcourse)

Currently trying to build my own LLM that can translate Japanese to English without censorship.
I mainly used Google Translate, DeepL, and RomajiDesu. I used both the Japanese and Russian as well. I was pretty unimpressed with the Russian translation. It was trash.

The voice intro didn't have any text at all so I had to use voice to text and then translate that which was a party. The hardest translations by far were the body paint on her back. It took me forever to figure out what the characters even were.

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
Where does this go?
C:/Users/<username>/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/*randomly named, 8 characters*/localhost/*full directory of .swf*/*savefile.sol*

You'll have to poke around a bit to find what your directories are. You can quickly go to AppData by typing in "%appdata%" into your file File Explorer and hitting enter.

Reactions: Sync

Instantiation

Mar 15, 2018
1703314178228.png 1703314366674.png

Tags: Rape, Bestiality, Corruption, Abuse, Ryona, Mindbreak, Prostitution, Slapstick, comedy, heartwarming

Shame the websites down, I honestly wonder what the fuck happened to these guys. Somewhere in the background of all those cute Shiba pictures from Japan is an ex flash artist with a thousand yard stare.

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
You can't click the text box to make all the text appear all at once.
It makes you really appreciate Ren'py a lot more.

Flash is not good. The speed the text appears is based solely on the length of the audio file and that calculation formula is on each individual line of text which means if I wanted to adjust the speed for the text (which I had to do occasionally so the text would finish before the person was done talking) I would need to edit the backend of each text frame. It's absolutely awful design.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes