• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Flash - Completed - The Record of Beastiality Princess [v1.0] [Hexenhaus]

1. 1.00 star(s)

someonenontimportant

- morally heinous with 0 redeeming qualities
    - slow, no way to speed up, even with cheat engine
    - unskippable cutscenes "break the flow", if you can call it that
    - gallery makes you think there are multiple scenes, there aren't
    - trashy writing
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Lord of Hentaiz

= Decent Concept
    = Decent Bestiliaty
    = Decent Renders & Animations
    = Depressing Rape Scenario
    = Odd attempts at humor
    = Short and Rushed
    = It just really lacks polish in almost every aspect

- Bad Design, rather janky
    - Bland Smut, dialogue wise
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TheFeydakin

I could'nt believe it when this was posted.
    It seems like a lifetime ago since I first saw it.
    Never seen it in this game format though, it as always been in a video format before.
    First time with English too, I like this a lot always have kudos senior 6 for posting it here.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Sick Loli Rapist

4 stars because the game is too short. The idea is good and is well made, the animations, the sound, the voice acting, the plot, it's all good overall.

There's even an "end" that actually tells you what happens to her (
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    ).
  5. 5.00 star(s)

VeggieNeptunia

This game is a classic there are so few beastiality games is good to see the classic in english.
    The game is what you expect something from 2008 talk and clips. There are beastiality, mind break and rape. No NTR tho.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Untolddead

So slow. It starts with a long unskippable monologue. Then talking that can be clicked through rapidly. Then a monologue then more chatting and that's where I gave up.

The models aren't that good. However the girls expressions are pretty detailed if you are into watching a girl be sad and abused.