2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

croPath

May 10, 2017
Game includes a intentional hardlock. Went to talk with one of the princesses, asked to see the dungeon, now i can't do anything and can't leave. BS design choice, don't play.
you literally walk right and then go back left to the end when she chases you.. how can you fail on such a basic level.. must be that you don't know how to play anything thats not basic walk to marked point like a COD game

Aug 29, 2021
1682123167626.png
i'm not crazy i swear to god it is implied that this bitch murders you upon you choosing the incorrect option she is your sister, you are like 10 or something and she is stabbing you in the back literally because you aren't saying what she wants to hear

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 2563923
i'm not crazy i swear to god it is implied that this bitch murders you upon you choosing the incorrect option she is your sister, you are like 10 or something and she is stabbing you in the back literally because you aren't saying what she wants to hear
Implied? She comes after you with weapons in the dungeon to make you her "meat toilet". All because she's in heat and you weren't quick enough to ask for sex. Stalker Seducer might like this impatient yandere.

Sep 23, 2021
Game includes a intentional hardlock. Went to talk with one of the princesses, asked to see the dungeon, now i can't do anything and can't leave. BS design choice, don't play.
that's not a hardlock, you can run past her. took a couple tries but it's possible. a bit more annoying then needed though tbh. going back to the dungeon after getting out the first time is how you get that princesses scene actually.

Reactions: Minipax84

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
In case you're one of those weirdos (like me) who can understand Chinese likes to play in the original language, here's the Traditional Chinese version of the game.

這討論版發的是英文版,我這有洛國的復興 繁體中文版下載,178mb

Win:

Last edited:

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Anyone else got a black screen when talking to the murder princess? (nvm somehow i got teleported to the dungeon but my screen stayed black, walked to the right she killed me and the game fixed )

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Can someone post a save after they escape the murder princess please?
ok i managed to get away from her (do not go all the way down or she will get free, do not ask me how she is stuck) when i escape the dungeon it resets and i have to re enter and do all the the dungeon in loop, as i checked the steam version 1.0,1 has fixed that. Unless im doing something wrong because when a leave the dungeon i can not enter again

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes