RPGM - Completed - The Rebirth of Kingdom Lo [Final] [さんかっけい]

1. 3.00 star(s)

morty2301

It's an alright game, not too long or short. Biggest complaint I have is the weird x-ray on some of the scenes, there should've been an option to turn it off or on, since to me it just looks weird, I rather see them without it, especially since I am into navels and that obscures it on some. Also some of the sex noises are a little weird at times. But other than that, the art and animation is at least pretty decent outside the xray thing, especially the scenes where there isn't that weird x-ray
  2. 5.00 star(s)

joshndrake

I love the fantasy theme and that the only male of the bloodline needs to repopulate with his family. Small nods with all the items you interact with
    Very disappointing that you can't do the maids or anything with the guards.

Really solid game but it feels like there should be more to do. Castle has many areas but most of them don't have anything to do in them. The translation is also clunky as hell. Bug with the fourth princess that is infuriating and hard locks the player.
    It's a great experience and you can get all of the scenes within 15 minutes.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

DaBigBoss

While this games has some tags I enjoy: impregnation, furry, and harem, it's pretty simplistic, a weird story and a strong (exclusive) emphasis on incest and shota that doesn't appeal. For a niche, but I'm not one of them.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Boucherus

The pixel art and character design is cute, the premise of the plot itself is fair enough, but the gameplay, overall plot and especially the sex scenes leave a lot to be desired. The sex scenes consist of a mix of awkwardly drawn x-ray scenes and what can only be described as sex scenes with a ghost, since the male protagonist, penis and all, is invisible in them, leaving you staring at the female partner with her legs spread open and her spread vagina pulsating. It's odd and not very arousing to say the least.

The plot's premise is good enough - you play as the prince of a bakemono kingdom (for those unfamiliar, this is a sort of spirit being or "yokai" from Japanese folklore, that take the form of animals, or in this case a sort of furry-esque being) who is having his "coming of age" ceremony, meaning he has to mate with all his (sisters? I didn't quite understand if he just refers to all females this way or if they are actually meant to be his biological siblings). A few of the sisters aren't keen on the idea and you have to do things for them to win them over. A couple others are more than eager.

Unfortunately, there really isn't much to it other than go to location, click, go to location, click. There's not really much of a puzzle or having to properly guess anything. It'd be much better if there was more of a romance system to it, perhaps one where you have to choose certain girls over others unless you make the right decisions earlier on.

Overall a decent concept for a game but where it falls short is in gameplay, plot and sex scenes.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[Final]
    They messed up a good idea...
    :confused:

-Story, Originality
    Oh no. All males perish after getting mature!
    Oh no. MC is getting mature!
    Go frick with your sisters to make more males.
    Lol :)

-Renders
    Awesome 2d cartoonish art.

-Sound
    Simple h-sounds and music.

-Playability
    Around 30-50 minutes (if you don't know where to go).

-Performance
    Typical RPGM game, works fine.

-Bugs
    Didn't see any.

-Animations
    Too slow, boring and have simple h-art.

-Voice Acting
    Didn't hear any.

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    Well, thats a bummer.

The game is very cool, worls fine, has a lot of details and plot.
    Art is unique and pleasant...
    BUT!
    h-scenes are very slow and boring looking (and it should take 10 seconds or less per scene for this kind of h-scenes, not 20).

Everything aside "H" feels good.
    And most people come here for the "H".
  6. 2.00 star(s)

JolteonofVapor

The entire game feels too short. The sex scenes are stiff and uninteresting. The characters are decent for what little we get from them. Also can't sex the maid, which is sad.

Elephant in the room, the pregnancy tag is mostly for show, Only mentioned in text near the end. Overall a good concept not executed all that well.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

slowman

Short and simple puzzle game with very mediocre art and terrible animations and story not really worth the play and ignore the pregnancy tag its a bait.

2/5 since if you like going to furry conventions you may actually like this.