Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
After playing for a bit i got to go in the bathroom and wash my wife's back but now if i do this the game go's back to load screen ( a bug to fix for you ) But keep going the game it's self is good Thanks

Reactions: Xagrim

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Welcome to the planet of bugs!
you have no weapons but you can do it anytime.
Fly with the airline to the main menu!
Everything for free and inclusive for you!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Even the best games have many bugs like WOW. And this developer seems to bring out patches quite regularly. Besides as he mentioned when you start the game 'please note that this game is still in early development.

PS: I thought you had lost your interest in this game Firecracker? It surprises me to still see you comment on this forum.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Even the best games have many bugs like WOW. And this developer seems to bring out patches quite regularly. Besides as he mentioned when you start the game 'please note that this game is still in early development.

PS: I thought you had lost your interest in this game Firecracker? It surprises me to still see you comment on this forum.
I find it entertaining. Find it amusing. The game is so bad. and it offers nothing. But it really annoys people with the game around. I think that's so funny :cool:

I do not have to play it, it's enough for me what the members report here. time is too bad for me to play ;)

Reactions: Zaltrhiz

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
After playing for a bit i got to go in the bathroom and wash my wife's back but now if i do this the game go's back to load screen ( a bug to fix for you ) But keep going the game it's self is good Thanks
Thanks for reporting. Have you start a new game in the 0.30b? Or load a old save? If you play a old save it is possible that is the script bug what i have fixed. But it works only for new games. Perhaps you can send me your save and i have a look at this?

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks for reporting. Have you start a new game in the 0.30b? Or load a old save? If you play a old save it is possible that is the script bug what i have fixed. But it works only for new games. Perhaps you can send me your save and i have a look at this?
i think this is the file and yes a new game was started thanks

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
i think this is the file and yes a new game was started thanks
Thanks i found it, it's fixed for the next version. You have over 120 Relationship. For the moment don't go at 22:00 into the bathroom. It's the end in this build.

So... No plans for Helena in the next updates? :cry:
Of course, it is only roughly, but i'm not sure if in 0.40 or 0.45, it depends on whats happend with the 0.35.

Reactions: Small tits are best

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
An answer would be nice Xagrim. Does the stats show max love / corruption reached for this episode?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I really enjoyed the game.
Thanks. :)

anxious for Lisa and Dad to have sex in the not-distant future.
How much can Lisa be corrupted? And what are the perks with her in this build?anyone
Some answer you can find , under "General" point 15 and 16. In this build she will be opener and you can wear other clothes for her for swimming.

An answer would be nice Xagrim. Does the stats show max love / corruption reached for this episode?
no sorry, the stats are Beta and i will reworked it completly, hopefully for 0.35.

Reactions: SAMASH112 and sabu6

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Hi guys,

you have now the possibilitie to vote for a new Girl in the game. Attention in the first round you have multiple answer possibilities.

how about expanding the relationship and create more lewd content for the curent ones insted of streching yourself too thin by adding more girls to the game? i mean there's hardly any content with your family especialy your daughter..just saying

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
There is no incest tag, but there is corruption of the daughter. It's a bit confusing, is there incest at all?

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
how about expanding the relationship and create more lewd content for the curent ones insted of streching yourself too thin by adding more girls to the game? i mean there's hardly any content with your family especialy your daughter..just saying
The developer is doing strange ways. More girls? Why? There are enough in the game where nothing works, why more?
Do you go to work, disturb your side tasks. Which also lead to no goal. Why are they there? DarkSithLord47 you're right. But see the ROUGHLY ROADMAP. That's just not going to get better.
Why is he working at a bar now ??? Many girls in the game waiting for updates. But he does a bar. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
What happens in the bar ? The only option i ever get is to buy drinks , what else is there if you need a lot of novo's how many do you need ??

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes