Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
You must raise the corruptions and the relationships with your family to get some events and more.but with no incest then whats the point in corruption your family
Family is not only the daughter. ;) But the question is, at which time starts incest and at which point must i tag it?
It is the nearly the same thing like the current poll. Starts it if you spy on her in the bath? Or starts it when you have sex? I think it is for a lot of people absolute different or?

TY for this update and for the compressed version
Np. :)

No offense but unless you are having your proofreading done by a native english speaker it's not good enough... it's kind of like the blind leading the blind... There are so many typos and misspellings and bad grammar that it's akin to nails on a chalkboard. might also want to give players some kind of clue as to where to jog at... If players have to search to figure it out then they might lose interest.
I would offer my services as editor but I find the characters to be extremely hideous and don't want to be connected to the project.
I don't know because i'm not a native speaker, so i can't say really say it. But in my opinion it looks good. He proofreaded some other games here, too.

@Xagrim I'm playing the new update with my save from last time and I started my gameplay at 10 AM (in-game time) but it is now 52 o'clock and the MC shows no sign of wanting to sleep yet...
Thanks for reporting. Hm that's mysterious. What did you exactly? Can you perhaps send me the save? Deckmaster has posted the solution for that.

I had the same problem. Just skip one hour in time clicking on the clock.
Thanks for reporting, see the post above please.

Thank you very much for the compressed version :) Is the hotfix still required or was it just needed previously?
No it's not. it's for the old version and if it's installed now it would be destroy the game. Then you must reload it. But now is the Hotfix out of the OP. I hope it was fast enough. :)

is there a wt or guide for this game
You have a ScenePlanerBETA in the game, so you can see some situations which are possible. But it is not complete yet.

I guess this is the end. Was fun.
Can't say if you have see all, but the SP give you a first Impression what's in. Thanks. :)

Bug maybe. I keep getting a message saying "This is the end in this build" at random times, such as going into my bedroom when my wife is there. If it matters I'm at 84 relationship, 65 corruption. It only seemed to start once I hit the 80 relationship level, I believe.
Thanks for reporting.

Have links android v0.30b ??
Not in the moment, i think a request in the thread of the guy who makes the ports is necessary. But i don't know exactly. A port is not on my list in the moment.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Hmm, several actions are kicking me back to the title screen. Even started a new game to see if it was a save problem and it occurred again at the pool in that instance.

Reactions: Xagrim
Mar 4, 2019
Family is not only the daughter. ;) But the question is, at which time starts incest and at which point must i tag it?

Thanks for reporting. Hm that's mysterious. What did you exactly? Can you perhaps send me the save? Deckmaster has posted the solution for that.

Thanks for reporting.

Not in the moment, i think a request in the thread of the guy who makes the ports is necessary. But i don't know exactly. A port is not on my list in the moment.
Yeah the @Deckmaster fix def works, I just kept doing shit like watching TV and reading, taking naps and racking up the hours...
Didn't fuck with the console or anything.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Hmm, several actions are kicking me back to the title screen. Even started a new game to see if it was a save problem and it occurred again at the pool in that instance.
Occurs it if you try to invite the daughter for a swim? Or in other situations, too? Perhaps you can send me your save?

Yeah the @Deckmaster fix def works, I just kept doing shit like watching TV and reading, taking naps and racking up the hours...
Didn't fuck with the console or anything.
Thanks, i look at that.

Reactions: Vasy

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Occurs it if you try to invite the daughter for a swim? Or in other situations, too?
It seemed sort of random to me. On my ongoing save it notably and consistently occurred when I walked into the kitchen while the wife was present, and on the new save I just chose the "walk around the pool" option after changing.

View attachment 9-4-LT1.save

Here's a brand new save at the pool, right after the prologue. I cheated 50 Novos for admission, but otherwise no alterations. Clicking on "Walk Around" kicks me back to the title.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
It seemed sort of random to me. On my ongoing save it notably and consistently occurred when I walked into the kitchen while the wife was present, and on the new save I just chose the "walk around the pool" option after changing.

View attachment 259649

Here's a brand new save at the pool, right after the prologue. I cheated 50 Novos for admission, but otherwise no other alteration. Clicking on "Walk Around" kicks me back to the title.
Thank you very much. A script newbie like me has make a damn issue. :D
I fix it and load a new hotfix up….
Have you perhaps a save of the kitchen bug? Then it was a old save it is possible that the big script bug that i fix with new games is it, but it can be a other bug and i would get sure.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Yes, I keep getting kicked to main menu to.
I'll attach my save.
Thanks, this is for the pool bug? I have fix it and i will upload a small hotfix today, but i'm waiting for more Information about the kitchen, then i can perhaps fix it,too.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Hi guys,

i search for the other bug but for the moment you can use this for fix the pool. Please replace the script.rpa file
@ Staff Please don't put it in the OP, because i'm searching first for the other bug, thanks.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I will try and play it :D seems a good game :D

:) But wait 15 minutes and load it from Mediafire if you use PC. Then it is the corrected version, otherwise please install the hotfix above. The Staff needs their time to change the complete OP. :)

Reactions: Scrot

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
:) But wait 15 minutes and load it from Mediafire if you use PC. Then it is the corrected version, otherwise please install the hotfix above. The Staff needs their time to change the complete OP. :)
Oh ok i just finished the download then i'm gonna delete it and download again, one question can't i download it from another mirror's i like more NOPY mirror's then Mediafire one

streamer90

Jan 28, 2018
How to proceed with the Bar? I`m playin 3 hours and nothing happened. I read the change log and it`s said i need a lot of novos. I have 10000. Am i missing something? Or i have to complete other events to trigger this one?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Oh ok i just finished the download then i'm gonna delete it and download again, one question can't i download it from another mirror's i like more NOPY mirror's then Mediafire one
I can't say if you need the Hotfix because of the download times, but if you go at Tuesday to the public pool and the game crashs, you need it. ;)

How to proceed with the Bar? I`m playin 3 hours and nothing happened. I read the change log and it`s said i need a lot of novos. I have 10000. Am i missing something? Or i have to complete other events to trigger this one?
You must get drunk (drink 2 Whisky or 3 Beer), than you trigger the toilet. But it must the right day. It is possible after some visits.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@Xagrim why forcé the players to corrupt the wife to be a slut? is kinda stupid and beggin to be cucked to do that shit, i mean telling your wife to act slutty to get more money? wtf (and we dont have any choice at all since if you dont make the choice the story dont progress anymore... i did give this game a try but i guess this is not really to my taste. Good luck

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
@Xagrim why forcé the players to corrupt the wife to be a slut? is kinda stupid and beggin to be cucked to do that shit, i mean telling your wife to act slutty to get more money? wtf (and we dont have any choice at all since if you dont make the choice the story dont progress anymore... i did give this game a try but i guess this is not really to my taste. Good luck
Thanks for response. But you haven't do it. If you don't only the story with the customers didn't go ahead. The story when you visit her at midday is complete independent from that.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for response. But you haven't do it. If you don't only the story with the customers didn't go ahead. The story when you visit her at midday is complete independent from that.
when i visit here either i tell her to act more slutty (more revealing and all that to the customers or leave) thats all the choices i get, so in a way the player is forced to corrupt the wife and maybe in the future get cucked..... kinda stupid if you ask me, i dont like that type of content and less of it when its forced.

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes