myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I tried mega and then mediafire again and you must have to do something just right. This time for both I skipped the intro went running looked at the photo worked on the machine by the bathroom then took a bath and was able to think about her.

I then decided to try a old save again just for shits and giggles and looked at the picture for the 50th time or so and did the same as I did above and it worked now.

The wife stuff at the kitchen table is still bugged.

If you try to give her a present you'll get an .PNG error if you look at your wife you get another .PNG error.

I myself think it's the name of the files that's causing it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you look at the files starting with the letter K all of them have a .... in them those 4 dots are suppose to be letters not dots and I think that is the cause of it.

The first time I saw the wife I was like where's her wart cauldron witches hat and why isn't her skin green? I definetly will be going after someone else like the daughter or runner.

The old man when he's in the bathroom he looks like he's deciding if he wants to pull his dentures out or not.

Looking at wife while on the couch. First picture shows her in a tank top then she looks at you and then looks back at the TV and her shirt turns into a long sleeve red sweater

Dad: No I am not a fool. This is not right. When trying to peek.

Try to give her a present when she isn't at her computer. It's not the right time for that. I try it when she's sitting in front of her computer.

How does he know that she's not in front of her computer without peeking?

Selecting cuddle and sleep makes the husband turn around and leave the room I guess he feels the same way as I do.

Don't seem to have to work anymore. Just go talk to the foreman he tells me about the garbage but there is nothing to pick up so I just only have to talk to them again to complete it.

After you have jogged so many times you should get a option to skip first one when you are running alone as how many times do you really need to see it.

Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
@

I tried mega and then mediafire again and you must have to do something just right. This time for both I skipped the intro went running looked at the photo worked on the machine by the bathroom then took a bath and was able to think about her.

I then decided to try a old save again just for shits and giggles and looked at the picture for the 50th time or so and did the same as I did above and it worked now.
Thanks for Feedback and testin @myuinny. I have absolute no idea why it doesn't work in the present.

The wife stuff at the kitchen table is still bugged.

If you try to give her a present you'll get an .PNG error if you look at your wife you get another .PNG error.

I myself think it's the name of the files that's causing it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you look at the files starting with the letter K all of them have a .... in them those 4 dots are suppose to be letters not dots and I think that is the cause of it.
I have donwload the files from mediafire and unpack it with rar. I didn't have this problems. I have only the idea that the unpack process destroy it. Don't know. But for avoiding future problems i Change the files name.

The first time I saw the wife I was like where's her wart cauldron witches hat and why isn't her skin green? I definetly will be going after someone else like the daughter or runner.
In the future you will have a lot of possibilities. ;)

The old man when he's in the bathroom he looks like he's deciding if he wants to pull his dentures out or not.

Looking at wife while on the couch. First picture shows her in a tank top then she looks at you and then looks back at the TV and her shirt turns into a long sleeve red sweater

Dad: No I am not a fool. This is not right. When trying to peek.

Try to give her a present when she isn't at her computer. It's not the right time for that. I try it when she's sitting in front of her computer.

How does he know that she's not in front of her computer without peeking?

Selecting cuddle and sleep makes the husband turn around and leave the room I guess he feels the same way as I do.

Don't seem to have to work anymore. Just go talk to the foreman he tells me about the garbage but there is nothing to pick up so I just only have to talk to them again to complete it.

After you have jogged so many times you should get a option to skip first one when you are running alone as how many times do you really need to see it.
Thanks for the advices, i will look at this.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The menu let me not out after I tried to spy a second time and dont go away after spying (tried all possibles) and then the menu was vanished so I was stuck. I think I wasnot jogging before.
Ok thanks for reporting @Dole, i revised the event for the next version.[/QUOTE]

Bug reported in 0.10
The bug is now aso there. Prove you the fix if it work?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Ok thanks for reporting @Dole, i revised the event for the next version.
Bug reported in 0.10
The bug is now aso there. Prove you the fix if it work?[/QUOTE]

I do. I have fix some problems with the event.
Have you a savegame for me, where i can see the problem? I can't reproduce it. Or some screenshots with more Information please?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I do. I have fix some problems with the event.
Have you a savegame for me, where i can see the problem? I can't reproduce it. Or some screenshots with more Information please?[/QUOTE]

Here a savegame. Look through the keyhole, do it again and then try to leave. You stuck.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
the shedule for the next version is the second week of march.

Whats the focus?

• Sex animations
  • Other animations
  • Expand the farm event
  • Expand the waste deponie event
  • More locations with choices to explore
  • Some smaller events
Best regards.

Your Xagrim

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I'm sooo lost

Can't talk to the representative in the town hall in the morning.

I've downloaded the latest version

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys, the work on the next update is going well. Short Overview:
  • New sex animations
  • Two new locations: Movie Theatre and Pool with some situations and possibilities
  • 3 of 5 Steps from the Waste job unique event
  • 3 of 5 steps from the farm job unique event
  • Some other things
  • Fixed a lot of bugs
  • Rework some pictures
I don't know how many new renders are in, because the animations are very time intensive.

More in the changelog. ;)

I think the release at the end of the second March week is safe.

Thanks for feedback and best regards.

Your Xagrim

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hy guys,
i was the last two weeks ill and i don't know wether i will release the public release at this weekend or the next weekend.

This is the current changelog:

Content:
  • Replace some images for the farm event step 2
  • Rework 10 images
  • 50 new images
  • Add step 1 and 2 of 5 for the waste deponie event
  • Add different sex animations with your wife (different angles, sounds and more)
  • Add the first situations for the movie theatre
  • Add the first situations for the public pool
Gameplay:
  • Change different values for events
Bugfixing:
  • Fix the stuck bug at the keyhole in Lisa’s room
  • Fix that you musn’t work and get the money immediately for the farm and the deponie jobs
  • Fix some pictures in the living room when you look at your wife
  • Fix some file name issues
  • Fix some smaller bugs
Thanks and best regards.

Your

Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Thank you klx. :)

For your information guys. I know that some animations and images have mistakes. And i will fix it in later versions and the things with i'm not satisfied too. But my priority is to enlarge the game for more playtime.

Reactions: Graybo and UncleVT

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well guess its time to try this one again since other games have either been dropped, put on hold or now taken way to long for new updates.

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
Hi. I love this game thanks for the update.
It still says "planned on 0.20" when think about other women in bath.
Is this a bug or becuase of save from 0.15?

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

How do you start jogging, the daughter and wife always say no. Also, how do you improve relationship with them when you cannot buy gifts which need you earning money. Seems to be an impossible circle to get out of. I wonder if the game developer has played his game.

It is very frustrating.

regards

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi:

How do you start jogging, the daughter and wife always say no. Also, how do you improve relationship with them when you cannot buy gifts which need you earning money. Seems to be an impossible circle to get out of. I wonder if the game developer has played his game.

It is very frustrating.

regards
You got to go jogging in the park.

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes