Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Hi guys,

i have a important question about a underage char (16) in a adult game.

She is a underage char and the MC will never be able to touch her. And after you have seen her, check her out and the MC knows it, the MC avoid her. It is not possible to see her again.

In the FAQ i wrote this:

17. There is a 16 old girl in your game?
Yes it is, but you will never be able to touch her in the first part of the Triology.

18. Why is she in the game?
Because it is story related. In the second part of the Triology you will be able to meet her in Niveria City and celebrate her 18th birthday. Of course, only if you are interested and it depended on the choices in the first part, too.

In the original story she is 15 and will be 16, but this was too hard i think and it can be misunderstood.

But someone says to me 16 and get into 17 is okay.

And in the adult-game General Practitioner you have childs in the game and you can buy it on Steam.

Because it is a daily situation, you see a nice girl, think wow....when you talk and she say that she is not 18.

I have talked with my Patrons and start a discussion on Reddit.

After this at least i think i have two options:

A: I let her with her underage in the game but delete all interactivity how "checking her out", that would suits into the story.
Or
B: I make it easy, delete only the sentence where she say she has her birthday next week and change the story.

What did you think about that? What is your opinion?

Thanks for your important response.

Best regards.

Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I played the first three versions. After that, the updates got worse and worse. The game has such hot girls. but you are always the loser as a player. The game had more bugs than pictures. Thousand places, but no possibilities. The game is boring. A day you play it, then comes the big disappointment. You see hot girls in the park, pool or in the cinema. But there is nothing. And the hours of playing time. nothing is finished. real gameplay? can you search The game can play even teenagers. Since the preview does not change anything. That's just fake. Here are the pretty ones shown. And the erotic is with scary women. If this is to become a game, he has to make an update every two weeks. :D:D:D:D:D
Thanks for playing the game. That's sad that you not satisfied. About the bugs i think it will be better, because one guy helps me a lot to find them. And about the stuff and the girls, please consider that the game is in early development. You have the chance on the Patreon's site to vote for a new girl off the 15.03. after the Patrons has vote.

Reactions: Jackbite

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Xagrim

You could do like other DEV's do and do their stuff up the way you want to do it but add their stuff to the game through a patch without the patch the game is played without them add the patch and their stuff will be added to the game. The patch can be hosted on something like lewdpatcher.

Reactions: Paprika

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is the problem. You know it is 16 ... no point in discussing it further. Game can be perfectly O K if grown ups have fun on holidays away from the kids. They can meet at club velvet rose and mingle and have all the fun they want. Even kids talking nonsense on T V know that mom don't lock bathroom door, mom showers with dad, dad is allowed to get in the shower with mom, mom does not like to wear bra. MC can be the dad and enjoy his wife.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for eesponse guys. I think i will wait for more response and descide me then for the 0.35 finaly.

@Canto Forte
She didn't look like 16, she can be 20. If i rewrite the backstory then for this, she isn't longer 16 and nobody knows it.

Reactions: BMV86

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hi guys,

She is a underage char and the MC will never be able to touch her. And after you have seen her, check her out and the MC knows it, the MC avoid her. It is not possible to see her again.

In the FAQ i wrote this:

Yes it is, but you will never be able to touch her in the first part of the Triology.

Because it is story related. In the second part of the Triology you will be able to meet her in Niveria City and celebrate her 18th birthday. Of course, only if you are interested and it depended on the choices in the first part, too.

In the original story she is 15 and will be 16, but this was too hard i think and it can be misunderstood.

And in the adult-game General Practitioner you have childs in the game and you can buy it on Steam.

Because it is a daily situation, you see a nice girl, think wow....when you talk and she say that she is not 18.

A: I let her with her underage in the game but delete all interactivity how "checking her out", that would suits into the story.
Or
B: I make it easy, delete only the sentence where she say she has her birthday next week and change the story.

Best regards.

Xagrim
Why can't you play with her?

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.30b!

PC (284MB): - - - -
Mac (274MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

215303j

just change her to 18 and avoid all this in the first place...
This.

There isn't a lot of difference between a mature 16 year old and a immature 18 year old anyway in terms of story.
But legally speaking, it's a big difference. And rightly so in my opinion.
Therefore I think it's better if you just make her 18 and be done with that.

General Practitioner is different because the kids in that game are around 10 (real kids, not almost adults) and are nowhere sexualised in any way or form, they are just included because of the doctor simulation aspect of that game.

Sep 22, 2018
Extremely ugly sad sack characters, game about being poor for no real good reason, some of the plot contradicts itself, engrish speaker, couldn't figure out how to jog... stopped playing immediately

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Hi guys,

In the FAQ i wrote this:

Or

Best regards.

Xagrim
This is FICTION. From my point of view there should be no limitation in fiction/fantasy for adults. I just don't understand the double standards: In a fiction game for adults where there are no real people involved, only text and computer generated images you can decapitate characters, rip off their limbs and it is OK. But in a fiction game for adults where there are no real people involved, only text and computer generated images you cannot have underage characters in sexual situations...

It seems to me like an attempt of mind control, trying to tell you want you can/cannot fantasize about, what fiction can/cannot be about. Total nonsense.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This.

There isn't a lot of difference between a mature 16 year old and a immature 18 year old anyway in terms of story.
But legally speaking, it's a big difference. And rightly so in my opinion.
Therefore I think it's better if you just make her 18 and be done with that.

General Practitioner is different because the kids in that game are around 10 (real kids, not almost adults) and are nowhere sexualised in any way or form, they are just included because of the doctor simulation aspect of that game.
18 is too old.

Reactions: deluges
3.10 star(s) 49 Votes