Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Promise [v0.96] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,45 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,48 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------
The Promise [v0.96] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.95 -> v0.96 [139 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.95 -> v0.96 [144 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Welll----- i was playing the game from same to save from the beginninig....
Its getting more and more boring.....
Thinking..... download... is it worth it?????

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Nice game that could be even better if the dev gave us some more interesting content with our family members -_-
After 20-30 min playing this, it started getting more boring.... nothing interesting to do... I just started doing NTR route as i had nothing more to do :( (And i'm not a big fan of it)
Dev seems to not know how to continue this story or just don't give a f*** about us and do what he wants to do (Which is nothing)

Wth NTR is even in this game? Throw it to the trash can, do more even small scenes, events etc on "love route" something really small but many of this it would be better than it is now.
There was a game that had so many content, small, medium and large events/scenes that you felt like you were in heaven and story was just perfect and with every update we got tons of new content and quite a good peace of story.

Another good game going to trash. [*]
It's sad because i liked it.

Reactions: Filo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePromise-0.96
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Here I am again to say that this game should have ended like 3 years ago. It doesn't progress at all, and with each update, the author just makes the game and the story worse. It's unbelievable! kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Now Lisa has a boyfriend. I can't understand what's going on in this dev's mind.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
NO LISA no download ... we keep letting you know and you keep ignoring ... have a nice day and enjoy the boredom!
He's not going to change his plans no matter how many years you guys spend constantly pestering him about Lisa. I wish the Lisa Fanclub would realize they don't have the power to force a change in the game's production.... it has been YEARS OF THE SAME COMPLAINTS, YEARS.

LITERAL YEARS OF IT.
EVERY SINGLE UPDATE.

Please get it through your thick skulls already... when do you stop banging your head against a wall that will never break? Please move on to literally any other game that suits your taste and stop supporting development of the game if that's the only reason you are.

Last edited:

Blackbird1889

Aug 1, 2023
Another Update, another amusement for the fans who stopped supporting this dev long ago. The new changelog suggests literally no progress in the main story, only a few little things like a new massage animation, or having to deal with the bf of Lisa (wow, that's the stuff we're waiting for...). Downloading 5Gigs again for this? No thanks, I'll wait for the comments when this project finally gets to 1.0, and I guess 1.0 won't be disappointing, because Jack maybe will receive two more massage animations, the familiy adopts a three legged dog and we fall in love with Lisa's bf or whatever the dev considers important to the main story...
Until then, the main enjoyment to me, regarding this project, is this comment section, because here's more entertainment than in the recent game updates.

MasterChild

Jul 6, 2018
If no new contain, can we get more reepeat? I play 4 hour at weeken, still can not cum :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm 40's. need more stimulate

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes