Comics Abandoned The Princess and her Maid [Ch.1-2] [Crazyreborn]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LegacyUser

Author
Sep 11, 2018
Crazy94. Good luck with your projects. My first comic is coming soon so I know how difficult it can be.

Comic Life 3 has a feature under the inspector button/window. Select the image tab and you can see sharpen. You can improve the image significantly. I use it with daz renders extensively and it works like a charm. I typically go from the 0 default to 100% sharpen setting or little under. Image then comes through almost like it would if I viewed it in photoshop cs5. Hope that helps!

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Crazy94. Good luck with your projects. My first comic is coming soon so I know how difficult it can be.

Comic Life 3 has a feature under the inspector button/window. Select the image tab and you can see sharpen. You can improve the image significantly. I use it with daz renders extensively and it works like a charm. I typically go from the 0 default to 100% sharpen setting or little under. Image then comes through almost like it would if I viewed it in photoshop cs5. Hope that helps!
Hey! Good luck with your project and thank you! difficult yes and more difficult when work decides to get crazy and stops the fun process haha.

that helps a lot! I may have to buy or get the program again... lol. Thanks fo the help!

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
loved it! keep going mate
Thank you and thank you for the review! I'm not sure if this is better quality or not. I been having issues and then real life got busy.

Here is chapter 3-1. Sadly, I haven't been able to do the rest so I can post it all at once.

Chapter 3-1.jpg

Reactions: Arkalet

Deleted member 5046757

Uploader
Game Developer
Jun 24, 2022
Considering he also deactivated his deviantart...
Hi. This is Crazy94. I will post what I posted on my game thread after I reply to you!

the funny thing is, I can still login into my devinart account…

Sadly, I did deactivate my devinart. Sadly, my biggest issue here is,I’d actually love to continue this, but… I lost the models I used and I’m not sure what to do.

for anyone who doesn’t follow my game development.

Hello world,

It’s. Me. Crazy94. You can choose to believe it, or you can ignore it which is fine. Even though I tend to have been honest with my community, I know many were shocked to see me vanish, honestly I don’t blame you.

It was a dark time for me. I deleted every account that had to do with nsfw. Even my super old discord needing a fresh start.

What happened?

1. I was harassed and bullied because I abandon this game. I don’t mind criticism but I never wanted to be shamed or bullied because of my life choices.
  2. My immediate family had a bad car crash, my car is gone but the important part is all four of them are healthy and safe. Thank God.
  3. My drivers failed…. I lost everything even my backups. No more maid comic and no more DP. Death’s punishment.
  4. Faith is still my clutch. Even though, I have till this day, Had so many ideas and so much passion to write fantasies and create games etc.
  5. I did not want my real life stuff to get compromised with this. Even though I deleted discord for nsfw reasons and harassment, I started getting annoying bot scams. Please don’t click on these links.

Do I expect forgiveness?

No. I’m quite numb inside. After losing everything and I left the community and burnt the bridges I had with the uploaders/mods/admins and probably with all of you.

I enjoyed being on the uploader team. I enjoyed making my comics. I enjoyed the kind people. Again, harassment and bullying was through discord pms.

What now?

I have no idea. Mostly want to apologize for all the people who didn’t Harass me and who actually gave a shit.

Feel free to reconnect with me if you choose so through dms.

As for the future of my comics and games. I. Just. Don’t. Know.

I don’t have proof that I am who I am. Nor do I expect any real response to this. Maybe I’m here seeking for inspiration? But who knows.

Anyways,
Thanks,
Crazy94

FCC49057-258C-4FE4-8354-41102BDB23B8.jpeg

Reactions: ajmay2

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
Hi. This is Crazy94. I will post what I posted on my game thread after I reply to you!

the funny thing is, I can still login into my devinart account…

Sadly, I did deactivate my devinart. Sadly, my biggest issue here is,I’d actually love to continue this, but… I lost the models I used and I’m not sure what to do.

for anyone who doesn’t follow my game development.

Hello world,

It’s. Me. Crazy94. You can choose to believe it, or you can ignore it which is fine. Even though I tend to have been honest with my community, I know many were shocked to see me vanish, honestly I don’t blame you.

It was a dark time for me. I deleted every account that had to do with nsfw. Even my super old discord needing a fresh start.

What happened?

1. I was harassed and bullied because I abandon this game. I don’t mind criticism but I never wanted to be shamed or bullied because of my life choices.
  2. My immediate family had a bad car crash, my car is gone but the important part is all four of them are healthy and safe. Thank God.
  3. My drivers failed…. I lost everything even my backups. No more maid comic and no more DP. Death’s punishment.
  4. Faith is still my clutch. Even though, I have till this day, Had so many ideas and so much passion to write fantasies and create games etc.
  5. I did not want my real life stuff to get compromised with this. Even though I deleted discord for nsfw reasons and harassment, I started getting annoying bot scams. Please don’t click on these links.

Do I expect forgiveness?

No. I’m quite numb inside. After losing everything and I left the community and burnt the bridges I had with the uploaders/mods/admins and probably with all of you.

I enjoyed being on the uploader team. I enjoyed making my comics. I enjoyed the kind people. Again, harassment and bullying was through discord pms.

What now?

I have no idea. Mostly want to apologize for all the people who didn’t Harass me and who actually gave a shit.

Feel free to reconnect with me if you choose so through dms.

As for the future of my comics and games. I. Just. Don’t. Know.

I don’t have proof that I am who I am. Nor do I expect any real response to this. Maybe I’m here seeking for inspiration? But who knows.

Anyways,
Thanks,
Crazy94
Please be kind to yourself.

Deleted member 5046757

Uploader
Game Developer
Jun 24, 2022
I’m curious, would people still be interested in this to come back? If the character models have to be changed? For the life of me I can’t remember the ones I used.

but, to get my self back into it. I kinda miss this story I was building for this haha.

Reactions: fadiraef

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I take it you have copies of the comic around, for yourself, re-render your base models, & run it by folks here, see what they have to say, if the majority like the 'all new' models, then go ahead with the rest of your storylines...But, make it clear that it'll only be a chapter a month, or what works best for you, rather than running yourself ragged, trying to get 2.5 comics out a month....
Better to give yourself the space & time to get things done right only once, rather than cussing at one image cos you missed a glaring fault, due to being too tired to see it. Also, give yourself the chance to have a chapter spare, in case of last minute problems/health issues, you'll thank yourself for that in the long run....

Deleted member 5046757

Uploader
Game Developer
Jun 24, 2022
I take it you have copies of the comic around, for yourself, re-render your base models, & run it by folks here, see what they have to say, if the majority like the 'all new' models, then go ahead with the rest of your storylines...But, make it clear that it'll only be a chapter a month, or what works best for you, rather than running yourself ragged, trying to get 2.5 comics out a month....
Better to give yourself the space & time to get things done right only once, rather than cussing at one image cos you missed a glaring fault, due to being too tired to see it. Also, give yourself the chance to have a chapter spare, in case of last minute problems/health issues, you'll thank yourself for that in the long run....

Thank you for this, limiting myself to 1 maybe 2 comics a month isn't a bad idea. Since I tend to get excited a lot and hyperfocus I can see where I'd get burnt out and I am trying to do things differently this time around so, I appreciate your feedback.

My big issue is, I can receive the copies of the comics here, or at least I have them on Imgur somehow but since the backup rive that had DAZ and all that fun stuff died (let me tell you, spent 1 month with Samsung and they finally replaced it lol).

Now, I'm just starting all over. I have Chapter 3, page 1 from the old models, but can't remember what I used.

Making comics at the moment is more convenient than making a game.

Thanks for the advice!

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Thank you for this, limiting myself to 1 maybe 2 comics a month isn't a bad idea. Since I tend to get excited a lot and hyperfocus I can see where I'd get burnt out and I am trying to do things differently this time around so, I appreciate your feedback.

My big issue is, I can receive the copies of the comics here, or at least I have them on Imgur somehow but since the backup rive that had DAZ and all that fun stuff died (let me tell you, spent 1 month with Samsung and they finally replaced it lol).

Now, I'm just starting all over. I have Chapter 3, page 1 from the old models, but can't remember what I used.

Making comics at the moment is more convenient than making a game.

Thanks for the advice!

No problem, I've seen others who have turned a hobby into a job, which is great for a few months, then they try to do anything but what brings the money in, to avoid ''work''. How do you think Marvel & DC keep up the turnover in comics, 6 months of finished comics ready to go to print, your only one person, so do yourself a favour, by having atleast two issues done before you release the first one.
Going back to your daz library, you should have a list of all the items you've bought there in your account, unless you've lost access to that as well. Which should help to jog the old braincells....

Deleted member 5046757

Uploader
Game Developer
Jun 24, 2022
No problem, I've seen others who have turned a hobby into a job, which is great for a few months, then they try to do anything but what brings the money in, to avoid ''work''. How do you think Marvel & DC keep up the turnover in comics, 6 months of finished comics ready to go to print, your only one person, so do yourself a favour, by having atleast two issues done before you release the first one.
Going back to your daz library, you should have a list of all the items you've bought there in your account, unless you've lost access to that as well. Which should help to jog the old braincells....
Yeah, you are 100% Right. Worse for me since I'm not aiming to make money at all.. so, yeah. I will be taking it easy haha. AH, I will check my account! worse case, starting a new comic at this point or new models.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes