Comics Abandoned The Princess and her Maid [Ch.1-2] [Crazyreborn]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
This is a fantasy comic about a maid and a princess. There are a lot of twists and turns and it may seem simple but it is not.
Updated: 2022-01-31
Artist: Crazy94 -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Pages: 22
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Artist Notes:

DOWNLOAD
The Princess and her Maid (Chapter 1): - - -
The Princess and her Maid (Chapter 2): - -

1.png 11.png 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Holy fuck, I can wait for the next one hahah, the next comic have date of release?
So my plan is to finish chapter 2 for this (which is possible maybe tonight or tomorrow)

Then start on my second comic which is less fantasy more on the side of slice of life.

A women who has two maids. No full story yet. Working on it glad you enjoyed it though!

• Love
Reactions: uorf and Promats221

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I hate to double post. However, I got motivated and finished chapter 2. Posted it with Raw versions. I hope the story is interesting! I aim for mix story and mix hot stuff (though mostly fetish).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Promats221

Mastafappa

Apr 1, 2018
It went the way I really hoped it would. I love it when this happens. Slavers/queens/pirates getting dommed by their slaves, especially when I saw how damn hot the maid was, especially with her sexy feet out.

I'm actually replaying your game right now, I have like 10 saves on it. Closest I've found to it is UBFs game, but he likes some, errr, weirder stuff too!

Oh shit and this means you mastered the 3D software(you talked about it on disc back when). well done!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
It went the way I really hoped it would. I love it when this happens. Slavers/queens/pirates getting dommed by their slaves, especially when I saw how damn hot the maid was, especially with her sexy feet out.

I'm actually replaying your game right now, I have like 10 saves on it. Closest I've found to it is UBFs game, but he likes some, errr, weirder stuff too!

Oh shit and this means you mastered the 3D software(you talked about it on disc back when). well done!
Hey! Its been a while, I'm glad my game still gives you some entertainment. Yeah UBF has interesting stuff in there but his recent game gives me the same feeling as mine and it has lesbian/yuri stuff so I'm happy with it, and feet! haha.

Thank you for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Chapter 2 is up because I got motivated haha.

Also, haha! not really "mastered" it, I been practicing with it filling my nsfw itch for the last two weeks and I have had other people help me (I ask for advice a lot when it comes to daz) so I'm trying my best.

Back then I wanted to make a second game and try using either daz or KK but.. .comics is so much more relaxing than programing a game so that is where I'm at ;p

I hope you enjoy future comics!

Mastafappa

Apr 1, 2018
Man, even with help/advice, your daz stuff looks amazing. I feel I should have learnt back when you did...maybe if we get more flu holidays I'll give it a go. Your game and passion for putting stuff out is a real motivator. Makes me want to learn something and have a go.

I'll be checking out whatever you put out in the future. Attractive lesbians, feet and a bit of femdom really work it for me.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Man, even with help/advice, your daz stuff looks amazing. I feel I should have learnt back when you did...maybe if we get more flu holidays I'll give it a go. Your game and passion for putting stuff out is a real motivator. Makes me want to learn something and have a go.

I'll be checking out whatever you put out in the future. Attractive lesbians, feet and a bit of femdom really work it for me.
Thank you for the kind words. Regardless of my personal issues. I am motivated because I enjoy making these! And I enjoy creating worlds and writing stories with soft nsfw.

I mean, right now it’s all fetish based But maybe get more sexual but all the things you listed are my favorite as well so it makes it easy to write for!

Honestly, it takes practice I love learning new things and that is why I jump into a lot of different things haha. If you be patient with it and take your time. I’m sure you can do it!

also… I invest my hard earned money on pc hahah it helps a lot!

Chutiyaboi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Thanks for reading! Hoping to finish chapter 2 so I can post the whole thing instead of piece by piece :eek:
Yes when i say princess and maid i kinda figured out what was going to happen
You and me have similar taste (i think so)
I like the person with higher power get domed
By person with lower power

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
You should try to reduce noise in post-processing. Pictures have lots of grain/tiny artefacts and don't look smooth.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Yes when i say princess and maid i kinda figured out what was going to happen
You and me have similar taste (i think so)
I like the person with higher power get domed
By person with lower power
haha, yes its always fun. I'm not sure why it is very fun for lower to dom higher. ;p So yes, same taste.

You should try to reduce noise in post-processing. Pictures have lots of grain/tiny artefacts and don't look smooth.
Ohh, I didn't even know that was a thing! Thank you! I'll look more into it when I do it. I'm trying to figure out other ways to make the comic without losing resolution but comic life saves a lot of time and is fun to play with lol.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes