Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Thank you. I am working on it really hard.
I can't wait for more just cause I hope to see more Lauren ( hopefully she isnt a side girl but a main). I admit mostly like her cause of her model same reason I like another character with the same model from another game that model is such a cutie hard not to have a bias for her haha. Tho it did take me a second to get used to seeing the same model with bigger boobs haha.

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
I can't wait for more just cause I hope to see more Lauren ( hopefully she isnt a side girl but a main). I admit mostly like her cause of her model same reason I like another character with the same model from another game that model is such a cutie hard not to have a bias for her haha. Tho it did take me a second to get used to seeing the same model with bigger boobs haha.
She is a side character but a very popular one, so she surely will have more content. Don't worry, and I have plans for her in the future.
I am curious: in which game did you see that model? Of course, she has a base character that anyone can buy, but I modified her body and skin.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
She is a side character but a very popular one, so she surely will have more content. Don't worry, and I have plans for her in the future.
I am curious: in which game did you see that model? Of course, she has a base character that anyone can buy, but I modified her body and skin.
On my Way Home the characters name is Zoe. Yeah when I compared the 2 just now I can tell she is modified like you said but looks pretty close to her had to make sure I wasn't mistaken lol for some reason I was second guessing if I was right or wrong haha. If I am wrong it's those damn freckles look exactly the same as to why I got confused haha.

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
On my Way Home the characters name is Zoe. Yeah when I compared the 2 just now I can tell she is modified like you said but looks pretty close to her had to make sure I wasn't mistaken lol for some reason I was second guessing if I was right or wrong haha. If I am wrong it's those damn freckles look exactly the same as to why I got confused haha.
Same haircut, same freckles. But I am not sure it's the same character base. Although I need to play the game to be sure. Beautiful character. I can understand why you like her and Lauren :)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Same haircut, same freckles. But I am not sure it's the same character base. Although I need to play the game to be sure. Beautiful character. I can understand why you like her and Lauren :)
yeah my first time playing looked the same to me but looking at a screenshot of both of them again just now im wondering if it was just the similarities between them that confused me lol. (Mainly the Freckles)

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi everyone, and good day to you,
I continued to work on animations this week. The second, third, and fourth animations are in the bag. I will continue strong with at least 2 more for this scene, then I'll finish static renders to complete it and move to the next one. The fifth animation is in progress, positioning and testing it. Animations for this scene is going quite well. There have been no fixes or re-animating so far.
Visuals status:
Static renders: 335
Animations: 4 completed (520 renders). 1 in progress (positioning and testing)
The static renders are not progressing much because the animations are progressing a lot. If everything goes as planned, I'll finish the animations for this scene next week.
Polls:
Option number 3 was the winner of Dianna's cosmetic poll.
A new poll will be uploaded next week. In it, you can choose who will receive a new wallpaper set for the next month.
Previews:
New SFW and NSFW previews for part 2 featuring Mercy have been released this week.
Join Junior (+3$) tier to unlock 5 SFW preview renders -
Join Adjunct Instructor (+10$) tier to unlock 5 NSFW preview renders -
Here is a little preview of the NSFW preview :)

Till next time, have a great weekend.
DogCat

Nov 23, 2023
I saw that this game has an "anal sex" tag and lacks "vaginal sex" tag.
Is this game anal-focused? Can we have an anal-only play-through?

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
I saw that this game has an "anal sex" tag and lacks "vaginal sex" tag.
Is this game anal-focused? Can we have an anal-only play-through?
It will have both vaginal and anal sex in the future. It's not anal focused and by that I mean it won't have only anal sex scenes. But it will have plenty of anal sex and anal play in it.

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Android Port [v0.0.5.2]
(With Italian & Spanish Translation)

Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android Port By Naxle
MultiMod By LaikDink
Spanish Translation By Mister MK6
Italian Translation By Jungles70
Updated

Reactions: dogcatbfg9000
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes