• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi, and good day to you, Patreons,
This week, I started a bit on the rocky side. I received a message from someone on Discord who claimed to have purchased my game on . That was a bit strange because I didn't sell the game on . The first version of the game was released for free for everyone. We realized this was a scam, and someone had been selling my game on for the last 14 days. I asked you, Patreons, and else everyone I know to report the game on this page so it will be taken down. And thanks to you, the page has been taken down. Thank you so much.

Because of this incident, I needed to change my plan for this week. I invested in taking this page down, and to try to prevent such incidents in the future, I created my page and uploaded the game to this page. The Power of Truth is now live on as well.

This was not part of my original roadmap, but sometimes life pushes you in a different direction, and you have to go with the flow.
I didn't make the progress I wanted to achieve this week on the game's development, but I finished writing four scenes. One of the scenes really excites me. It's a lewd scene with several characters. I really want to start and work on rendering the script. This is a good spot to stop writing and start rendering. So, this week, I'll work on rendering the scenes and setting up new environments for the upcoming scenes.
I want to apologize for not posting any previews this week. I meant to start rendering earlier, but because of the incident, I changed my plan this week. I'll be working hard to get preview images next week.
We have new juniors and seniors in the house! Give a warm welcome to RBB, Eli D, and Fuzzygoat. Thank you for contributing to the development of the game. Thank you, everyone else, as well.
New Senior tier 4K wallpapers have been released. Mercy is our model this week. Check her out in this post -> .
Have a great weekend, everyone,
DogCat

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
from first glance seems like another game with an MC with magic dick syndrome, so that's a negative for me, bu I'll give it a shot to see if that's the case as the plot summary suggests something going in the background. Still not a fan of "dick down every woman we come across" trope. Visuals and animations are decent, as well as the writing. Story is nothing conclusive yet. Characters are in-between, didn't really like or dislike any of them yet.

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Reactions: Thy4nd

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi everyone, and good day to you,
It's render time
. This week, I officially started rendering images for the new part of chapter 1. This is only the first stage when I experiment to create the perfect renders. The render count is 51 and is rising every day. When the PC is working on the render queue, I go back to the script, refine it, and tweak it.
The plan for now is simple: render as many images as possible until I hit the first animation. I'll keep you posted.
The first preview render is now available for the Junior tier and above. More to come in the following weeks. Check it out .
Improving benefits
I decided that Junior and Senior tiers will also have early access to the new update once it is released. Also, previews for the game are now available from Junior tier and above.
Junior - 1 day before public release
Senior - 4 days before public release
The rest of the tiers remain the same
Behind the scenes
Come and join me for behind-the-scenes posts. In the following weeks, I will share posts with behind-the-scenes content. In the posts, I will show parts of my workflow and how I work. I will give you a taste of being a game developer. If you find that interesting, you can join the Lecturer tier .
Have a great day,
DogCat

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

This week was all about rendering. The current environment is pretty challenging for my PC to handle because it's one of the biggest environments I own. The render count is now 103.
Scene 1 art is almost in the bag. I feel like I need somewhere around 20 more renders for this scene, and I'll be done. There is not much more to update regarding this subject. I'll continue to create renders as fast as I can.
This week, I will free some time for art I. If you haven't already joined it. You can see the NSFW art I posted, and you are welcome to post your own. If there are any artists in the crowd, I encourage you to post your art.
Cosmetic poll
The first cosmetic poll for scene 3 will be live today or tomorrow. In this poll, you will pick Mercy's lingerie style. If you want to vote and influence, join the Junior tier and above. The higher the tier, the more influential his answer is. Here's one of the options that will be available for picking.

Welcome new Paterons: DlilYungin, Pascal Magnée, Danny Pedersen, and Beast of Bray. Thank you for supporting the game development.

DogCat

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi everyone,
I hope you had a great week. Let's recap what has been done so far this week.
Mercy's poll is tied between Pink, Red, and Red. Therefore, we will go to the second round with those three options. The poll will be released tomorrow.
I started a new series, Developer's Life, where I explain how I develop the game, you will have sneak peeks and see my working environment with which tools I work and how I work with them. The first post was about the script and writing of the novel. This series will be available for the Lecturer tier and above, but the first post was released to all tiers. Check it out .
I started creating new wallpapers. This time, our model is Lauren. I already have a few that I really like, with different styles and I can't decide between them, so I will post them all next week.
I finished the art for the first scene. I thought I needed 20 more renders, but in the end (♫♪ it doesn't even matter ♪♫), I needed 40. So you never know the exact number. The render count is now 146.
After finishing the first scene, I will set the environment for the new scene. This takes time because I tend to add many props and details to my environment to create a believable scene. I also need to pick new props that will serve me in future scenes.
That's it for this week,
Have a great weekend,
DogCat.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just started playing this and Looks like Lauren uses the same model or very close to a LI that I love in another game cause how cute she is in that one. So I think I already going to love this game cause of my bias for that character model haha.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello and good day to you everyone,

This week, I started by preparing the environment for the next scene. This scene contains two different environments that needed work before I could use them. One was custom-made by me and took most of my time this week. I tested it a lot and am pleased with the results. I am now ready to use it.
There was also a minor setback this week; I had issues with one of the characters; there was a deformation that only happened with it, and it took me some time to fix it so I could continue to use it in the scene.
The render count is now 171, but with the environment ready, I can concentrate on posing the characters and continue adding scenes to the render queue.
Two 4K Lauren wallpapers were added. Join the Junior tier to download them .
Six 4K Lauren wallpapers were added. Join the Senior tier and above to download them .
Here is a little preview for you:

Poll results are here: Option 2 had the most votes.

Have a great day, everyone,
DC

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

I hope everyone is doing well. I'll keep it short this time because I have a lot of work that doesn't relate to the game. I am doing a special shift at my main job, and I had less time to work than I wanted to. But still, I managed to get things done.
This week, I concentrated on adding new renders to the second scene. The total render count is 219. I believe that in a couple of weeks, I'll have enough renders to add another preview.
Next week will be exclusive for rendering. I am not planning anything special for next week.
Thanks to the Discord server admin, Lexkan, the now has a new channel with all links related to the game. Check it out if you haven't already.
Recently, I posted Lauren's monthly wallpapers for the Junior tier and Senior tier and above. Giovanna will be our model for next month's wallpapers. After Giovanna's wallpapers will arrive, I'll start a new poll for the next wallpapers pick.
I want to thank our new Patreons: mart, Nazgul, Joel tf up, Christopher Ortiz and cwazywabbit. Thank you for supporting the development of the game. You are much appreciated, and I don't take that for granted.
DogCat

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Last week was a rough one. I am glad I am over with that and can concentrate on producing renders. I posed the characters for the second phase of this scene, where things get interesting, and tested them in the early days of the week. I have it ready to produce more renders at a higher speed. The render count is now 270.
We hit the first Lewd scene for this part, which means animations are starting. High-quality animation in 2K/30 fps takes time to position in 3d space and render every frame. I only have one PC to render, so this is a bottleneck for me now regarding producing more static renders. Still, while animations will be rendered for the next week, I'll come back to writing or even start coding the first scenes until I reach the animation part.
Social media
Join my new page for special Instagram-style posts about The Power Of Truth. Those posts might hint at the game's future progression, so be sure to follow.
A new post from Dianna on X:

As I mentioned before, I'll also start working on next month's wallpapers next week. Giovanna will be next month's model based on the popularity of the . After that, I'll post a poll to select the next girl.
DC

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well. This week, I was kind of an octopus doing a lot of different tasks.
I created a new page and migrated relevant posts there. Anyone uncomfortable with Patreon's payment offers and wanting to support the development process can subscribe to .
SubscribeStar won't replace the Patreon page. I will update both platforms with the same content.
I am working hard on this month's wallpapers (Giovanna's wallpapers). They will be ready next week and published as soon as I feel whole with them.
A new cosmetic started yesterday. You decide what XL t-shirt style Dianna will wear in her next scene. To participate, join the Junior tier (+3$) and above.
Here is one of the options:
Regarding the game development, the first animation is ready (120 renders)! There will probably be at least 3-5 more animations to complete this scene. I rendered more static renders for the flow of the scene. Intimate scenes are more time-consuming because positioning two characters and making them aligned most reliably is difficult. There are more aspects to that. I will elaborate more on this in another chapter of the developer's life. If it's something that you are interested in, join the Lecturer tier (+15$) and above. Get a glimpse of what it's all about in the first post that was released for the Freshman tier (+1$) as well - .
The status regarding visuals is as follows:
Render count: 301
Animations: 1 (120 renders)
Have a great day, everyone,
DocCat

Reactions: Johss and Virgil_

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

This week, I continued with the LEWD scene flow, added more renders, and completed the second animation preparation and testing. The animation is rendered as we speak. It's quite heavy, although I optimized it as much as possible. It will take 24 hours to render 161 frames. I hope I won't need to make any adjustments that would make me render it all over again. Still, because of past experiences, I am taking my time to test the animation before rendering it in high resolution.
I took the train to work this week, which means I started writing the next scene for this episode. In it, we will meet a new main character—more updates on that in the future.
Status of visuals:
Static renders: 328
Animations: 1 completed (121 renders). 1 in progress (~70 renders)
Wallpapers
It took me more time than expected to be whole with the wallpapers, but Giovanna's wallpapers are ready for Junior and Senior+ tiers. I hope you like them. If you want an SFW version.
Junior (3$) ->
Senior (+5$) ->
Here is a little preview:

Polls
Dianna's poll is still going on. If you haven't participated yet, please do ->
Next week, I'll release a new poll to select next month's exclusive wallpaper set with girls who haven't participated yet. So far, we have Lauren and Giovanna's exclusive sets. I am not counting Dianna's and Kimberly's wallpapers because they weren't a set. I will narrow the selection to 4 to 5 girls, but all girls will get wallpapers sooner or later.

Have a great weekend, everybody,
DogCat

Reactions: snow123789456
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes