Lu98ke

May 4, 2020
Can someone please tell me what's the real name of the game? "The power of Truth" or "the power of trueh"?
Because the download folder says truth, but every render of the game says trueh.
Is it some joke I don't understand?

Probably someone already told you that if you change MC name, in a lot of dialogues it remains Neo.

Aside from that, great renders and I'll wait for the next update(y)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hi Faxe10%,

Excuse me, but I am overwhelmed with a lot of information. I am currently focused on fixing the bugs in the game. This is my top priority.
I didn't mean to offend or disrespect anyone by not answering. I don't want to deceive anyone. I respect you and any other one who commented and asked questions.
Let me try to be more clear about it.
This game has five main female characters. The game will be focused on a girl's path. At the start of the game, you will have fun with a lot of female characters, but you won't be attached to anyone. At some point in the game, you must decide which girl you want to focus on or if you want to focus on, or you can choose not to focus on any of the main girls and have fun with the other. This will happen a lot later in the game. It won't happen in season 1.
There are more female characters that are not the main girls that can also interact with through the game.
There won't be any scene where the MC will watch other guys fuck his girls. There won't be cuckold scenes. As I said earlier, if the MC chooses not to be focused on a single girl, it opens the opportunity for him to interact in scenes where more guys are involved, but not in a sexual intercourse kind of way. It can be a truth-or-dare game with nudity and some fun. I won't be forcing anyone to do that, either. You can choose.
There are young horny students in the game. And if you choose not to be with some girl, this girl might (she might not) decide to be with another person. You won't see any sexual activity from them, though.
If the MC is cool with two girls who like him, he will have the opportunity fuck them both in a threesome scene.

If what I have written so far is not your jam, then that's ok. Not anyone will choose to play this game, and I accept that.

I do hope that you will find my game interesting. I have many ideas I want to implement, and I have a story that I wrote and thought about deeply.

I hope it's clearer now.
Thanks,
DogCat.
Wow, friend, if I liked your game, now I love it, you are one of the few developers who understood the idea of "if you don't choose a girl, she could be with someone else BUT the MC doesn't have to see them or find out how they have sex, if it is that they have it."

Although choosing a single girl is somewhat... restrictive, as long as the MC can have fun with several girls and his only "formal girlfriend" is another, I have no problem.

I wish you luck, surely at some point they will pressure you to do this harem... DON'T SILK, if your idea is for the MC to stay with a girl, stay firm and develop your own vision, believe me that will attract more people than trying to please weirdos.

Good luck.

Reactions: AlexMpog

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Seriously, how do you progress? It tells me "explore the room" and I have clicked everything I can find twice already.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
A general update

Hello, dear Patreons,

Thank you for supporting me in the quest for my dream.
The last two days have been some of a roller coaster. I wasn't expecting so many people to download and play the game and give so much feedback. Unfortunately, the game has some bugs that I need to attend to, so it is postponing the start of the development of the second part of Chapter 1. I already fixed all the bugs and am almost ready for a new build.
The bugs that were fixed:
  • Removed the name Neo and changed it with the MC chosen name by the player
  • Fixed the wrong image path in the free roam when the player interacts with the cabinet
  • Changed Typo Trueh to Truth in the tutorial and all the screens in the games (rendering images and animation and changing images and splash-screen banner)
If you are familiar with any more bugs, please report them to me so I can fix them and include them in this build.
For the next release, I am going to improve my workflow. I want beta testers to test it and give me feedback so I can attend to bugs before I decide to release the game. Although I tested the game a lot, I missed things that many other players found. I want to minimize this the next time I am releasing a version.
I will update you that the writing for the script of the next part of chapter one has begun, and it will continue after I'll release a build with all the fixes.
Thank you,
DogCat

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I played through the gdrive download but it still has issues.

For some reason some animations cause memory leak of some sort. I noticed it in the pool scene and the one with the doc. Apparently his huge dong rubbing on asses or tits slows game to a crawl...

Also around half of the time MC's name is mentioned, the default one is used instead of the user input.

And more plot-related than technical, it's no wonder MC is suspicious about his success and thinks it's unnatural. He's a socially awkward dork with a manbun who constantly acts like starring in slapstick comedy. He should be a pussy repellent and yet he's swimming in it. Of course something is wrong....

Reactions: prezes777

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
I played through the gdrive download but it still has issues.

For some reason some animations cause memory leak of some sort. I noticed it in the pool scene and the one with the doc. Apparently his huge dong rubbing on asses or tits slows game to a crawl...

Also around half of the time MC's name is mentioned, the default one is used instead of the user input.

And more plot-related than technical, it's no wonder MC is suspicious about his success and thinks it's unnatural. He's a socially awkward dork with a manbun who constantly acts like starring in slapstick comedy. He should be a pussy repellent and yet he's swimming in it. Of course something is wrong....
Thanks for the input regarding the memory leak. I will search for the issue.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
It's a very good start, still I would prefer no to see others characters thoughts, I should see and know only what Mc knows and sees.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's a very good start, still I would prefer no to see others characters thoughts, I should see and know only what Mc knows and sees.
That's fine that's your opinion and preference but I kind of hard disagree with this. I find it easier to connect to some of the LI in AVN's when I know their thoughts a bit. But I do think it's bad when it's over done. Not sure how it is in this game yet as ive yet to play it but I plan to soon.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
The best i've played in a long time.
Animations are great.
The ladies are superb.
Expressions near 'real'.
And horrrrny as fuck.
You're a true master to me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dogcatbfg9000

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Just a small note: Since this is not a harem game, several playthroughs are required with each girl you want to get close to. Therefore, it would be useful if saves could be named by name in the future.

Reactions: ghosthog

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Last edited:

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Hi everyone,

I released a new game version with all the bug fixes you reported.
All links in the post were updated to the new version.

Bugs that were fixed:
  • Removed the name Neo and changed it with the MC chosen name by the player
  • Fixed the wrong image path in the free roam when the player interacts with the cabinet
  • Changed Typo Trueh to Truth in the tutorial and all the screens in the games (rendering images and animation and changing images and splash-screen banner)
  • Fixed the cat/puss that didn't disappear when you clicked on auto or skip in the tutorial scene
  • Fixed the dog that didn't disappear if you didn't click it
  • Fixed the Patreon link on the main menu page and phone so it will open the default browser instead of Edge
  • Improved performance in Dianna's animation scene
I will try to look into the performance issue in the free roam that several players reported. I hope I'll find the issue and fix it quickly because I want to continue with part 2 of Chapter 1 as soon as possible.

Cheers.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I get kicked out of the game with thiserror when I click on the file cabinet in the DR office

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes