DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Ok r@pe game fan
My dude, there is currently one sex scene in the game, and that is as vanilla as it gets. Pretty please, point out the explicit rape happening in the game.
Does it deal with darker themes and corruption? Sure. Is it inspired by sleazy exploitation flicks. Kinda, yeah. But it ain't Rapelay.

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
started playing this thinking there were 11 iterations :D I shall wait 10 years and play this again, liking it so far though (y)

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I like it, and where it's going. The only negative thing I have to say right now is that damn ugly haircut. If possible get that changed ASAP. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Interesting start. I got the feeling that you mostly have a choice of whether the bad guys get to have their way with the wife or with the daughter though. It didn't really seem like there was a way for the wife to thread the needle and keep both of them "safe". Too early to tell for sure of course, but I would imagine a lot of people want a way to save both of them.

Having a hard time seeing what that sort of path might offer for this type of game though. Seems like that path would basically be a choice to skip all the good parts unless there is some sort of sex related reward in the finale if they manage to both avoid giving it up for any of the bad guys. Maybe the intent is that there are no ideal choices and she's going to have to cross the line in some manner no matter what.

Reactions: Ceesko

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Lets say, you're onto something here. Without spoiling too much, let me put it this way:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking forward to it. I like the idea of a game that doesn't really have a clear cut right and wrong path. Some of my own game ideas are based around similar themes. Now if only Nvidia would get their act together and actually put some cards on the market so I can actually build my render box and get started...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One other thing, mostly just wanted to say kudos for a game focusing on corrupting both the mother and the daughter in the same family. I'm not sure how much that really qualifies as incest since the relation is the mother/daughter part which can't produce offspring but personally that's the type that I find the most appealing. Conquest of the entire female side of the family.

If I might offer a suggestion, I would put a significant amount of emphasis on the mother wanting to protect the daughter from that even at the expense of her own virtue. It's fine if the player chooses to go the other way but IMO that's what should be going through the mother's head. The daughter wouldn't necessarily need to feel as protective of the mother. She's the kid. It's the parent's job to protect the kid.

A good example of a TV show that I think really got this idea right was 24 when the mother straight up offered to fuck her captor without any resistance if he would leave her daughter alone (he was initially focusing on the daughter who was resisting as much as possible). The daughter didn't like it but didn't try to force the issue.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
If I might offer a suggestion, I would put a significant amount of emphasis on the mother wanting to protect the daughter from that even at the expense of her own virtue. It's fine if the player chooses to go the other way but IMO that's what should be going through the mother's head. The daughter wouldn't necessarily need to feel as protective of the mother. She's the kid. It's the parent's job to protect the kid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While am at it, might as well mention that the next update is coming soon. I've got a day of rendering and doing finishing touches left, so the tier 4 upload should be on Patreon on the 2nd, with tier 3 getting access five and tier 2 ten days later.

Apr 24, 2020
agree with turning the daughter clean. makes her a bit more cute and innocent. But her friend Lisa is already quite cutely innocent, quite good for an addition to variety. Just wondering though, will there be rape in this game? Especially with the Maya and Lisa? Will the fugitives sexually harass/assault the two girls? Would be really nice if the fugitives forcely take their virginity while they try to hopelessly resist.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
agree with turning the daughter clean. makes her a bit more cute and innocent. But her friend Lisa is already quite cutely innocent, quite good for an addition to variety. Just wondering though, will there be rape in this game? Especially with the Maya and Lisa? Will the fugitives sexually harass/assault the two girls? Would be really nice if the fugitives forcely take their virginity while they try to hopelessly resist.
1. I won't change any of the character models at this stage, sorry.
2. There will be no violent rape, but there will be corruption. However, none of the characters are virgins, no idea why the tag has been added to the thread.
3. Another side-character that's written in a more innocent way will be added in the relatively near future and tier 4 patrons will soon be able to vote on which character model I'll use for her.

lloydster514

Oct 22, 2017
I'm very interested what happens in the future with Huang. Maybe there could be a path where Huang gets rid of the other two criminals and saves the mom and daughter? I'd like to see that as a path.

Reactions: Dyhart

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Point of No Return V.0.12

PC (1.04 GB):

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 97 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 79 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Figured out which choices to make to see more Maya scenes in place of Jennifer (cooking and stuff). Can't wait to see where this leads. :love:

Reactions: blastwave2k
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes