acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Interesting story.

I do have one small remark since it seems to play out in present day, then with the mom being 37, they are not 'boomer parents'.

Baby Boomers: born between 1946 and 1964 (56-74 years old)
Gen X: born between 1965 and 1980 (40-55 years old)
Gen Y (Millennials): born between 1980 and 1996 (24-40 years old)
I dunno who sets the actual standards but my generation, at least in school, was always identified as some of the last (technically I think THE last) of the Gen X'ers because we were graduating/reaching adulthood right at or before the turn of the millennium in 2000. Those coming after us born and graduating where Millennials as it was post that. I'm 38 :p. Baby boomers seem to cover a slightly greater span because they are all identified by being part of the baby boom post WW2 after soldiers returned home and got busy. ;)

Reactions: Val72 and joker6263

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I need the characters to look like humans to be able to suspend disbelief. The crooks are okay, but neither the husband nor wife look like anything but plastic dolls. In particular, the wife's antigravity megatits are just to laugh at.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I dunno who sets the actual standards but my generation, at least in school, was always identified as some of the last (technically I think THE last) of the Gen X'ers because we were graduating/reaching adulthood right at or before the turn of the millennium in 2000. Those coming after us born and graduating where Millennials as it was post that. I'm 38 :p. Baby boomers seem to cover a slightly greater span because they are all identified by being part of the baby boom post WW2 after soldiers returned home and got busy. ;)
I wouldn't worry about it. The whole "named generations" thing is a contrivance that fails to even grasp what a "generation" is. The "Baby Boom" was a real thing, so calling people born during it "Boomers" makes sense, but they weren't a "generation" ad their parents weren't all WW2 vets (or the peers of vets). The baby boom continued long after the WW2-veteran-aged parents aged out of new parenthood.

Reactions: acewinz

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Fucking hot game, will lead to some interesting scenarios. But I wish there was a way to play with the crooks as well (or instead).

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I need the characters to look like humans to be able to suspend disbelief. The crooks are okay, but neither the husband nor wife look like anything but plastic dolls. In particular, the wife's antigravity megatits are just to laugh at.
for me its the other way round. crooks could be better, husband is okay, daughter is strange, mother is great :)

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm... not much there but it looks like an interesting start.
Will pay attention and hope there are some good progress.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Interesting. Definitely has potential.
Reminds me of "Last House on the Left", "Last House on the Beach", etc.

A few suggestions:
1) Open the story with the Protagonist. Maybe even add a small scene with just her before she undresses for her husband.
2) After the daughter go to sleep and the protagonist & her husband go for round 3, then cut to the prison break.
3) The dark scenes are too dark. I couldn't see any of the faces.
4) Then go back to the morning wake-up at the house, etc.

Reactions: DS23G

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Fucking hot game, will lead to some interesting scenarios. But I wish there was a way to play with the crooks as well (or instead).
I agree, this game would be a thousand percent better if you played the roll of the leader of the escaped prisoners. Big missed potential in that regard, but still...love the game.

Reactions: Ceesko

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
uh, just looking at the preview, i must admit i am more interested in maya turner than the female protag

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Reminds me of "Last House on the Left", "Last House on the Beach", etc.
70's/80's exploitation movies and erotic thrillers were definitely an inspiration when I thought of the story.

OK, not enough for me, I'm out. For me, the lesbian content would have to be the main aspect. Thanks for the honest information.
No Problem, wouldn't want to promise things that I know will not be in play.

Jul 27, 2018
huge potential here. HUGE. the dev has some goals in his patreon. this kind of thing takes some time to achieve. as an example we have the dev of "a struggle with sin". more than 1 year has passed and hasnt yet reached his goal, despite the constant growing of support

Reactions: Adolfo and black1ch

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
I really want to like this but damn she is ugly... Another deformed woman with super unrealistic body, and i dont really like her hair and glasses either.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I can say it, but I didn't because I hadn't read the website rules about it.
Mate.. rape is a TAG in this website... come on, let's get real is 2020.
Enough PC in this days..
In an adult website, where SEX is the main topic, nobody expect PC.
Sex for definition is something about transgression, pleasure and breaking rules.. not imposing.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I don't think we can normalize things like that just for sexual desire. But I got your point, where it just a game where (maybe) devs and fans don't support it and just wanna play a story that were wrote on it; Like Game of Thrones.
*I* don't support the rape culture, and *I* think it's bad.
again.. rape culture is another left-liberal buzz word..
There is no rape culture.. it is just a fantasy..
I do not like weapon but I play call of duty, do I support gun culture?!?!

Understand the difference between fantasy/perversions and promoting "rape culture" in a society.
Look the context: you are in an adult website, where they distributed adult games, that are aiming to stimulate fantasies and perversions.. Coming here and say I do not like this and that, is really dull.
When is about sex, people do not like to hear judgmental statements or opinions..

You do not like.. move on..

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
I don't think we can normalize things like that just for sexual desire. But I got your point, where it just a game where (maybe) devs and fans don't support it and just wanna play a story that were wrote on it; Like Game of Thrones.
*I* don't support the rape culture, and *I* think it's bad.
xhotcake you may not like the game but a lot of us do it does not mean we are going to go out and start rapeing women no means no most of us know that im english and i have to put up with the lefty scum all the time with there pc crap but this is a game like many on hear your going to come across games that have rape,incest,murder and many more things in games and if you whant a story go and read a book now im not being funny when i say that but you can leave this game and not play it but dont ruin it for the rest of us as i like this game for the art the story as told so far and the choices you have to make

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes