ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
You need to choose attach option then click on the game exe file from the options then just play the vn for some lines and you're good to go also you can change the text from the header option of textaractor app .
ok, I was doing things correctly I just had to change the menu item from the top bar. Thank you

Nightwish2

Apr 27, 2017
You do it then, if you know Japanese. An MTL at least is still something. It also shows interest in the hopes that an official or big translator group picks this up. Thousands of VNs never get translated, but you’d rather be ungrateful. I’m sure plenty of others aren’t.
Do you think a translation team will touch a game that has been fucked up by mtl? The chances go down by a lot. People are now butchering visual novels to get a few people paying them on patreon so the future is bleak. I don't care much myself, since I am learning Japanese, but this will hurt the output of quality translations. Especially since these "translators" don't even bother proof reading and editing. It's really just a cash grab of ruining a game through GPT. Considering the advances of MTL, a good faith attempt to translate a game could provide decent output even if you don't know any Japanese, just edit the damn output.

MarsAbove765

Jul 9, 2023
Do you think a translation team will touch a game that has been fucked up by mtl? The chances go down by a lot. People are now butchering visual novels to get a few people paying them on patreon so the future is bleak. I don't care much myself, since I am learning Japanese, but this will hurt the output of quality translations. Especially since these "translators" don't even bother proof reading and editing. It's really just a cash grab of ruining a game through GPT. Considering the advances of MTL, a good faith attempt to translate a game could provide decent output even if you don't know any Japanese, just edit the damn output.
Again, do you know how much time, and effort that takes? Also, why are you implying chances go down by a lot? There's an incentive to go in to edit and proofread these, especially the little details like pronouns and h scenes. In fact, if anyone is willing to go ahead and do so for this title, they are more than welcome to do so.
Still, you're complaining to the wrong people here. A big translation team doesn't do this for free. People here don't pay for the games either.

Nightwish2

Apr 27, 2017
Again, do you know how much time, and effort that takes? Also, why are you implying chances go down by a lot? There's an incentive to go in to edit and proofread these, especially the little details like pronouns and h scenes. In fact, if anyone is willing to go ahead and do so for this title, they are more than welcome to do so.
Still, you're complaining to the wrong people here. A big translation team doesn't do this for free. People here don't pay for the games either.
Are you high? No one is going to take this shitshow and proof read it. That could happen in 1 out of 100 cases if someone is a big fan of a vn. Translation teams won't touch it because a portion of their target audience already downloaded this and will not play it again if an actual translation is released. Why would anyone start on a project (a translation, something that actually takes effort) if a portion of the target audience is already cut?
People are welcome to do what they want, but I am going to point out the horrible long term consequences of doing it. I just hope people don't give money to fund this kind of thing, so I speak up against it.

MarsAbove765

Jul 9, 2023
Are you high? No one is going to take this shitshow and proof read it. That could happen in 1 out of 100 cases if someone is a big fan of a vn. Translation teams won't touch it because a portion of their target audience already downloaded this and will not play it again if an actual translation is released. Why would anyone start on a project (a translation, something that actually takes effort) if a portion of the target audience is already cut?
People are welcome to do what they want, but I am going to point out the horrible long term consequences of doing it. I just hope people don't give money to fund this kind of thing, so I speak up against it.
You're coping. I understand the consequences of it, but I also know the limitations that exist nowadays. Want something translated then? YOU take it to translator groups. It's already hard as it is to commission anything let alone find someone interested in taking these projects with over 50k words. It's simply not happening. There aren't enough people interested, speak Japanese, or that know how to edit properly.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Listen dude I do understand what you mean, so don't worry about it, I will not upload any unedited MTL of any game to ensure some quality of translation.
And I am too learning Japanese from a long time so I will try any particular VN will get the best treatment it deserves.
Also I didn't asked for any extra money other than API cost so I am not doing anything like a cash grab.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
You're coping. I understand the consequences of it, but I also know the limitations that exist nowadays. Want something translated then? YOU take it to translator groups. It's already hard as it is to commission anything let alone find someone interested in taking these projects with over 50k words. It's simply not happening. There aren't enough people interested, speak Japanese, or that know how to edit properly.
Mars you don't have to reply to everyone who criticize MTL like people are free to say what they want and we'll find them everywhere, like even if there is no chance that any translation Group will translate this and we serve these people with an MTL they are still gonna complain like how's it's not proofreaded instead of being grateful like how many ELF games we got translated in these years 2-3 maybe ?, the good one are the ELF classics like ISKAU, DRAGON KNIGHT, SHUUSAKU ,etc but I doubt we'll ever get an translation for these but if we translate them with MTL we will get complaints and just complaints, it's not like everyone is complaining most of them are grateful for this being translated.
In short I came across these people on daily basis so just let them write what they want and it's not like that helped in anyway other than complaining.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
let's stop dreaming and accept the reality, many visual novels are never going to be translated and when I say never it is never, so what's wrong with mtl coming out not as a replacement for the translations but as a temporary patch until someone decides to translate it. People replay the games and reread books people will go back to play.

If someone decides to translate it, perfect, no one translates it, at least you have a way to play something without having to wait indefinitely for something that may never come and they are accessible for free (because no one works for free) and a translator who charges money will translate those things that pay him and not what he wants to translate

You should be grateful that someone decided to translate it even with a program that is free for you but currently chat gpt costs money.

And I would like you to do a comparison exercise and play a translated game with a Google MTL and then compare it with this translation with chat gpt, how about it?

Last edited:

Gutzdeep

May 28, 2023
I assume that garbage hentai was based off this even worst garbage... this is just ntr garbage dont let the description fool you... followed by the husband pissing away every single ounce of manhood, dignity, and pride then got dropped into the lowest parts of the bottom of the evolutionary pyramid somewhere between that old dried crusty shit on the underside of a toilet lid and dried balls of shit hanging off a hobos ass aka worthless subhuman gutter cuck loser... (or an avg japanese male).

JonesTheFake

Jul 7, 2017
Tbh, I'd kinda agree with you if it was just google translate cuz that shit is horrible but this is GPT 4.0 which is a respectable quality for mtl and is completely readable. Especially for a series that is probably never going to be translated, GPT 4.0 mtl is honestly the best we're ever going to get before GPT 5.0+ and something we should be grateful for as some people spent their time and money to get it done. If you're so angry about it and worry about the future VN scene, maybe take the initiative and add in your own contribution to the scene as the editor? Complaining about google translate is one thing but GPT 4.0 mtl no less and going on about the 'future of the VN scene' while doing nothing to better it is pretty hypocritical.

Reactions: MarsAbove765

JonesTheFake

Jul 7, 2017
I assume that garbage hentai was based off this even worst garbage... this is just ntr garbage dont let the description fool you... followed by the husband pissing away every single ounce of manhood, dignity, and pride then got dropped into the lowest parts of the bottom of the evolutionary pyramid somewhere between that old dried crusty shit on the underside of a toilet lid and dried balls of shit hanging off a hobos ass aka worthless subhuman gutter cuck loser... (or an avg japanese male).
Bruh XDDD. Someone is clearly traumatized by NTR but keeps coming back like a masochist cuck that they so hate rofl.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I can't wait to see the second game got translation, preferably with FanTL but oh well...

Also i found old edited image of the game made by stranger on discord hahahaha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lxh123

DateMaster00

Sep 10, 2020
You need to choose attach option then click on the game exe file from the options then just play the vn for some lines and you're good to go also you can change the text from the header option of textaractor app .
Will this work if i run this with milkseki games? Would the recollection room be translated as well? Actually i need a gist on how this works, because if i run this with the game it won't crash or anything right?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes