Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, how does the corruption here go? she basically gets convinced to let the doctor caress her until she prefers the doctor over his wife and then divorces him? what the hell is about that groping in front of her husband though? thanks in advance!

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
[/QUOTE]
just wanted to ask, how does the corruption here go? she basically gets convinced to let the doctor caress her until she prefers the doctor over his wife and then divorces him? what the hell is about that groping in front of her husband though? thanks in advance!
This is the first part of the series. It’s very short. There’s very little corruption if any. In fact, there are only 2 endings in the first part

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
No Thank you.
Ill stay with the Hentai of this.

Edit: The april joke thing with f95 and patreon..... wow u guys are sooooo funny... gonna laugh tomorrow

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
muscular ???

where muscles ????
Tomboy would be a better translation, but there actually is a hentai anime that I seem to recall also was based on a game about muscular women construction workers. "Women at Work" or some such?

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Tomboy would be a better translation, but there actually is a hentai anime that I seem to recall also was based on a game about muscular women construction workers. "Women at Work" or some such?
That series is based on THE GUTS VN series by Authoring Heaven.

Reactions: ltpika

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
The story actually goes differently from how you would expect it to be from the genre.

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

KaiserKai

Jun 7, 2018
Anyone got a walktrhough. Got the abrupt ending, dunno how to start the other stuff.

Edit: How the hell did i miss that on the first page.

Aug 22, 2022
I really really like how elf animates their H scenes. I'd recommend this VN to anyone just for those alone. They're not like your everyday L2D that your grandmoms and coworkers are familiar with; there's really effort put in and you can see it in the fluidity and weight of the animations. I'll spoil it in case you want your mind-dicks to be blown when you see it (because mine did when I played that other elf NTR game and you get to the part where the cuck discovers he is a cuck).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the upload OP, though I guess I won't play this one right now because elf and Alicesoft are the only ones that are motivating me in my journey to be proficient in Japanese. I really want to savor their games in full.

Last edited:

crookscomp

Aug 8, 2019
Hey guys what you using to unzip the game? Mine comes out with all ARC files and nothing works. Just get errors and no dll messages. I have never had a problem like this before.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Hey guys what you using to unzip the game? Mine comes out with all ARC files and nothing works. Just get errors and no dll messages. I have never had a problem like this before.
You have to run game using Ai6Win.exe.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes