• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
What about when Behavior made this site take down the copy of their side story that had been put up here awhile back?
Can't really say. Not sure what Behavior is. Also off-topic.
But I can promise it wasn't because a Dev wanted it down. Has to be some form of rule violation. Not copyright related though.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well, not sure what to think of that game and even more of that "developer". It's one thing to post it here for free on a pirate site. But paywalling that "creation" on Patreon/boosty? Also - a rip off from an Inceton game? Seriously? Better he get a good lawyer soon...

BreadM1x

Oct 2, 2018
Well i am pretty sure. Lithium from Nirvana that this games uses IS copyrighted.
DMCA time.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Did the person remake the game for himself, at home, and share it with friends, or is this prohibited? You are discussing something “global” here. Who will forbid me to do something at home? What kind of nonsense are you even writing? What copyrights will be checked at my home “under the bed”;):LOL:

bonelord

Dec 8, 2019
Is he selling this game? :unsure:
He has a Patreon selling access to images he took from someone else game. He doesn't have to sell the whole game he only needs to sell access to any copyrighted material. If you buy a DVD of a movie and then sell tickets to watch a single scene that is still a copyright violation. Please take some time to read up on the subject of copyright. you have access to the internet. your only excuse for not learning is you are lazy.

bonelord

Dec 8, 2019
Well, not sure what to think of that game and even more of that "developer". It's one thing to post it here for free on a pirate site. But paywalling that "creation" on Patreon/boosty? Also - a rip off from an Inceton game? Seriously? Better he get a good lawyer soon...
It is amazing how many people didn't get that this "developer" is going to need a lawyer.

Reactions: Joneleth3

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Did the person remake the game for himself, at home, and share it with friends, or is this prohibited? You are discussing something “global” here. Who will forbid me to do something at home? What kind of nonsense are you even writing? What copyrights will be checked at my home “under the bed”;):LOL:
Ah having someone speak about law on a piracy site. This discussion is one of the best this year :ROFLMAO:
Please keep them going this is great to watch for now at least :ROFLMAO:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
He has a Patreon selling access to images he took from someone else game. He doesn't have to sell the whole game he only needs to sell access to any copyrighted material. If you buy a DVD of a movie and then sell tickets to watch a single scene that is still a copyright violation. Please take some time to read up on the subject of copyright. you have access to the internet. your only excuse for not learning is you are lazy.
Where is your confidence or proof about the "purchase and sale":confused:

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes