• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Inceton is big enough to hire lawyers. Someone is going to have a bad time due to making this game and a Patreon to make money off of it. Right or wrong this developer should start looking for a lawyer.
Where did you see the theft? Theft...is when they got into your computer and stole your data. AND THIS GAME IS AVAILABLE ON ANY SUCH SITE. ;)Moreover, the developer simply made it more accessible to play through. I guess so. If I took a picture from a game and drew it in a different “different” way, then I’m a criminal. In your opinion, this is exactly how it turns out. :LOL:I think this is absurd.

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
We don't care here anyways :KEK: anybody is free to use any render/code/what ever from any game to make their own :)
Not everyone agrees with you otherwise it would not have come up in the discussion that for some of us this is a step too far. Sure for admins here and anyone profiting from the success of F95 they probably don't give a shit, they have a financial incentive to have everything that can attract more eyeballs and get paid. Doesn't make copyright infringement and reselling renders into a "new game" less shady. I draw the piracy/copyright infringement line at "Do I financially benefit from the work of someone else".

grotesq

Jan 10, 2020
Hey dev since your good at using models from other games, can you also get Sophia from AWAM & Jessica O’Neil from JOHN in your game too so they can finally get fucked by someone other than there husband :ROFLMAO:
These years and years long cockteasing game somewhat deserve a little push.

Reactions: Hawkeye3d

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sure for admins here and anyone profiting from the success of F95
There is no profiting from the success.
Staff, Mods, Uploaders don't get paid. And the money we get via donations/ads pay for operating costs. And upgrades :) Would be nice if I get paid though. :( Its basically a hobby for us. But this is way to off topic.

bonelord

Dec 8, 2019
Where did you see the theft? Theft...is when they got into your computer and stole your data. AND THIS GAME IS AVAILABLE ON ANY SUCH SITE. ;)Moreover, the developer simply made it more accessible to play through.
You don't understand the concept of copyright. All the images used are copyrighted. They won't go to jail but could face serious legal bills and financial judgments. Learn the difference between theft and copyright infringement. Learn the difference between criminal and civil law.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
You don't understand the concept of copyright. All the images used are copyrighted. They won't go to jail but could face serious legal bills and financial judgments. Learn the difference between theft and copyright infringement. Learn the difference between criminal and civil law.
I guess so. If I took a picture from a game and drew it in a different “different” way, then I’m a criminal. In your opinion, this is exactly how it turns out. :LOL:Aren't you funny yourself?

bonelord

Dec 8, 2019
I guess so. If I took a picture from a game and drew it in a different “different” way, then I’m a criminal. In your opinion, this is exactly how it turns out. :LOL:Aren't you funny yourself?
And again you clearly don't understand copyright or the difference between civil and criminal law. I don't think you are a criminal. I think you are uneducated on the law.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
The only thing the dev can do is remove the Patreon (and boosty but not sure if boosty cares), but then it would be all fine. The game here will NOT get removed. Doesnt matter how much fanboys cry and whine :)
What about when Behavior made this site take down the copy of their side story that had been put up here awhile back?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes