PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
As a fan of Lust Theory (remarkable work), this "COPY and PASTE" sh1t is intolerable !!! :mad:
Guys please do a favor and report it !

Here's a example, just copy it and report:

This report documents a case of copyright infringement involving unauthorized use of copyrighted material owned by [Inceton]. The copyrighted content in question pertains to the game [Lust Theory], developed and owned by [Inceton]. This game includes distinctive characters, artwork, gameplay mechanics, and other creative elements protected by copyright law.

On the time of this report, it came to our attention that the creator [Santrear] has published several of the copyrighted content without authorization from the copyright holder. The content were used prominently on the game's content and other websites without any attribution to the original creator or acknowledgment of copyright ownership.

The unauthorized use of the copyrighted game content on creator [Santrear] has the potential to cause significant harm to the copyright holder. The unauthorized use of copyrighted game content in [The Other One] poses a significant threat to the financial and creative interests of [Inceton]. This infringement not only undermines the originality and uniqueness of [Lust Theory] but also jeopardizes Inceton's ability to monetize their intellectual property.

Hence, to prevent future instances of copyright infringement, is it needed to restricted the game creator and his game content.

Sincerely,
Fan of Lust Theory

Last edited:

fobington

Nov 28, 2019
Yes, this is a pritating site. The audacity to use assets and scenes of another game, put in a few own texts and call it an "inspiration" is a cheeky attempt to generate money. Pirating is one thing, also questionable. I think there isn't an explanaion needed what the difference between piracy and this copy attempt is. If someone needs an explanation, the discussion is already lost. You don't try to make money out of the work from another. Thats just pathetic. Still, have fun whoever plays the game, thats the main reason, I guess.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The hell ? And people were mad at the guy who made a school game with girls from popular games, I wonder what reaction this one will have which is a straight rip off of "Echoes of Lust", or whatever the hell the game goes by nowadays.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
What is worse? A guy watching a pirated movie at home or someone who own a theatre selling tickets of pirated movies and DVDs? One of them is personal use, the other is commercial use.
Its not the same though. As this is not the same game. If you play this you didn't play Lust Theory. So by playing this Lust Theory doesn't "lose" money. Now its debate able if piracy hurts devs but this is not the same as what you get when playing the orig game. :KEK: Also its hilarious :KEK:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheOtherOne-0.152
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017
Bro what do you think is worse. One person making a different game (even using the same render backgrounds or other shit). Or 1000s pirating the original game without paying a penny????? (Not that I really believe piracy hurts devs anyways)

Yeah I'll stop now responding. Ya'll hypocrites and its funny af. But am loosing brains cells.
Ask even normal game developer, which one is worst for them, having people pirate their games or someone making a game using their game. 99% of them will say the same thing, piracy does hurt us but someone making a game using majority or all of our stuff and have a chance of getting 1 cent of it is worst. You making it seems like stealing candy from a baby and rap*ng them are the same thing and that well u won't get that much punishment for stealing for them so rap*ng them shouldnt be that bad as well. This is apple and orange situation.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ask even normal game developer, which one is worst for them, having people pirate their games or someone making a game using their game. 99% of them will say the same thing, piracy does hurt us but someone making a game using majority or all of our stuff and have a chance of getting 1 cent of it is worst. You making it seems like stealing candy from a baby and rap*ng them are the same thing and that well u won't get that much punishment for stealing for them so rap*ng them shouldnt be that bad as well. This is apple and orange situation.
Yeah thats a very bad comparison. But honestly even if it was true. We don't care here anyways :KEK: anybody is free to use any render/code/what ever from any game to make their own :)
I reported the post here, it got rejected probably from bob since the reason of rejection and his post here are the same but I have inform one of the dev of Inceton, they are aware of this and will not sit idlely by regarding this.
The only thing the dev can do is remove the Patreon (and boosty but not sure if boosty cares), but then it would be all fine. The game here will NOT get removed. Doesnt matter how much fanboys cry and whine :)

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hey dev since your good at using models from other games, can you also get Sophia from AWAM & Jessica O’Neil from JOHN in your game too so they can finally get fucked by someone other than there husband :ROFLMAO:
Can you imagine how many games with beautiful mothers on this site are simply abandoned. :cry: :(But they can be “resurrected” and continued.:love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)Is this considered a crime??? :confused:After all, they are available to everyone... download and dare and create. Who will forbid me to do anything at home? ;)

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes