• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 29, 2018
i will hold on any hate as it is not finished but i like that even though he uses a transformation sequence he still keeps the costume part removal which has been enhanced by the sequence. i have found a bug for the sewer quest where you cant leave.

prosimimoo

Aug 1, 2017
Salvation is easily still one of my favorite H-Games even after all these years, but I can also say the same for Liz, too bad CJL2/Public Defense Force's gameplay ruins the pacing of that game while Detective Girls kinda feels unfinished
Yeah I wish they did that whole 3 girls save the world but also go off on their own sex adventure without judging each other type deal again. The priestess girl and the communal chest scene will forever go down as one of my favorite scenes in anything.

Detective one was so close to being great but I think they went a bit too high budget? I dunno just speculating. I liked the girl's design a lot on that one as well. I just wish there were more sex situations

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
The art is great. The story is has potential to be good.

But the demo is very short. The content is very little.

I really can't wait for the full version. Hopefully they can release this game in Steam as soon as possible.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks I keep getting errors when I visit Ci-en so I can't even ask google to translate it for me.
Last thing I saw on the Ci-en was a post on the 31th saying that they didn't manage to finish up the bugsplatting so give it a little bit more time I guess.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The site just straight fails to load for me and has for months. I can't figure it out.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote